Ebon Hollow Knights

85 Orc Shaman
dunno if they a big guild...small guild...or what.
But apparently they have a propensity for exploiting and cheating in WSG, blatantly using a warp hack to reach an unreachable position.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Cool story bro, of course you have proof to back this up right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
kind of funny seeing as the guild is a raiding guild and not pvp.. we have 3 toons in the guild who pvp, so how do we cheat? I would like to know. Also if you could give me a list of the 'said cheaters' so I can personally go talk to them. not to mention any details on how my three pvp'ers cheat would be lovely. Thanks for all the info that you can 'provide' bc you 'saw it yourself' not to mention any pvp that goes on is mainly two of the same people doing arenas lmao :)
Edited by Tinitha on 6/13/2013 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
74 Undead Mage
kind of funny seeing as the guild is a raiding guild and not pvp.. we have 3 toons in the guild who pvp, so how do we cheat? I would like to know. Also if you could give me a list of the 'said cheaters' so I can personally go talk to them. not to mention any details on how my three pvp'ers cheat would be lovely. Thanks for all the info that you can 'provide' bc you 'saw it yourself' not to mention any pvp that goes on is mainly two of the same people doing arenas lmao :)

You keep track of all 356 guild members, just to count the number of people who happen to have joined a single battleground at any point in time? That's impressive.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
No. We are mainly a pve guild, and chances are some horde didn't follow my 'said guildies' around the entire WSG to be able to point fingers at a certain person, chances of him finding that same person over and over again in one bg is impossible to believe, if he is so butt hurt over it he would have been actually taking part in the BG not stalking my guildie. maybe next time he should record his screen, also I don't see him replying with any proof of what he is accusing people on, let along giving me the list of the people who he is accusing.. If one person hacks don't blame an whole guild for someone being butt hurt over getting the butt kicked in a bg, and if you are going to accuse someone or a guild for that matter, be able to back it up, as Eatshift has pointed out. I have see many horde/ally hacking, but no you don't see me getting all butt hurt over it and bashing a guild because of one person.
Reply Quote
74 Undead Mage
TL;DR
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]