Unable to connect to server

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Mage
SCH
Using an iPhone 3 with AT&T useless cannot connect to server message over and over :(
60 Night Elf Death Knight
Im using an android phone and mine has been working well most of the day until a few hours ago. It just keeps saying can't connect to server. It did the same thing last Sunday all day long.
90 Night Elf Hunter
Having the same problem on my iphone 4s, grr
90 Blood Elf Priest
Glad I'm not the only one. The app has been giving me nothing but problems lately. I've always had the random "Connection Error" bs randomly when trying to get back in but it would always push itself through after 2 times but now it doesn't stop.

EDIT: Droid Bionic
Edited by Ðudash on 4/27/2013 11:20 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Monk
Same, for a while now. Usually it struggles but I can force it through a couple of times, but overall the connection issues have been very frequent lately.

Samsung Galaxy S3
90 Worgen Druid
There are times when i try to log in to the mobile armory app it says "Login Failed"
"Unable to establish connection to server."

It started late Friday on in to Saturday it seems kind of spotty but about 70% to 80% of the time I can't log in. Then some times it works out of the blue.

Oh also even if i stay logged in it won't let me check my AH or other characters. It will give me the "Connection Error" "Unable to establish connection to server." message.

iPhone 4
iOS 6.1.3
armory version 5.2.2 (I think. I can't log in to see what it is but it should be the newest update.)

Brought this from my "unable to log in thread" because i think it is the same issue.
81 Gnome Death Knight
Same issue. Android phone, latest version. Normally I can connect on the second or third try but right now it's impossible.
90 Pandaren Priest
Same issue here, usually I can get it to connect by dismissing the problem and then retyping my login in info but now even that is accomplishing nothing =/
90 Undead Hunter
Same issue ... seems to be down a lot lately
66 Tauren Death Knight
Is there a way to check the server status for this app, like the realm status?
Quality Assurance
The mobile server went down on Saturday 4/27 and came back up on Monday 4/29. If you're having connection related problems after this period, please create a new thread.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]