[H] <BYTM> 10M PST - 6 Hrs/wk LF Healz

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Currently looking for:
1 Healer spot (non priest)
Our raid times: 6:30pm-9:30pm PST, Wednesday and Thursday.

Progression Status (Current T16): 3/14 H SoO
Previous:
(T14): 16/16 Normal, 5/6 Heroic MV
(T15): 12/12 Normal, 3/13 Heroic ToT

Why choose <Be Your True Mind>? What makes this guild special?
Efficiency: With only 6 hours, we get to experience good raiding with time for Real Life. With skilled, self-reliant, and prepared raiders, we do not waste time!
Community: Our guild consists of mature players: including couples, moms and dads, and some older than 30 (/shockthey'renotdead). We have even had guild “meet-ups” at previous Blizzcons.
Non-raiding activities: A number of our members are achievement hunters, there are always people ready and willing to do PVP, old raid content, challenge modes (I personally love tanking or DPSing these), and everything in-between.

Flex: We usually have 2 guild led Flex runs each week for alts or to get some mains that extra piece (I lead one on Tuesday nights, another is Sunday)

Bottom line: if you want a long term home that does epic 10 man raiding without making you raid more than 6 hours/week, this is an ideal guild for you!

Please apply at our website and we’ll contact you about joining: http://www.bytm-guild.com

Or in person for questions: Lightstryker (StrykerNinja#1270) or Vondo (Valkon#1944) or Uglychick
Edited by Lightstryker on 1/8/2014 10:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
are you still recruiting?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
BYTM has a healer spot open again for our W/Th group! We're currently progressing on heroics and are looking to fill that spot in quickly. Contacts are still the same as the bottom of Lightstryker's post.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Bumping for a healer.

If you like to play health bar whack-a-mole, the wed/thurs group has a spot for you.

We are looking to snag someone for 5.4 and onward so please hit one of us up if you are interested.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Have room for a healer in Wed / Thurs - updated original post
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Wish my work didn't have me so busy during the week so I could help you guys out :-(

Good luck!

:-)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
still need healz!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
searching for epic healz!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I'm a healer. I recently just returned to the game, but I been working on improving my gear for SoO.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]