Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
My partner and I have just started playing on the U.S. servers after playing in EU since 2008. So, while we have no experienced toons, we have some experience with the game. We are looking for a guild that we can join with our grandson. We are looking for:
· A social guild. As we level we would just like some company. We won’t be nags asking for leveling help. We are learning to be self-sufficient and that in itself is part of a new challenge for us.
· Family friendly. We play with our grandson would hope that he is welcome too.
· Casual Dungeon groups when we grow up.
· Raiding when we grow up. We would need patience here as we didn’t do any raiding in EU. (Long story sharable when we find a home)
· Some PVP with my partner and grandson.
Looking forward to hearing from some of the friendly folks here.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.