dentarg is turning into a ghost town

97 Human Death Knight
You better start doing your real life English homework.

Oh yes i m working on them but hey i m french I would like to see typing in french one day!!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
05/05/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Coldsunshine
You better start doing your real life English homework.

Oh yes i m working on them but hey i m french I would like to see typing in french one day!!

Je parle peu le français.
Reply Quote
97 Human Death Knight
Oulala
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
05/05/2013 12:23 PMPosted by Vephisto

It doesn't count....he's Canadian!!! <3
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock

It doesn't count....he's Canadian!!! <3

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
You still down for going to the spa together?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Personally, I left (and faction changed) a few weeks ago to reunite with half of my raid team (Death and Decay) that went to Kargath after our raid team fell apart at the beginning of MoP (No pugs, Lost quite a few members). It wasn't because I hated Dentarg or anything, I still have all of my alts over on Dentarg, still, and I want to meet new people on Dentarg that want to support the growth of the realm, but I'm pretty busy with school and AP exams.

When summer hits, I will definitely finish leveling up Windshaker (Tauren Shaman), Siegfuried (Worgen Hunter), and Älfons, my goblin mage. Along with that, I'm also working on a Warrior and a Monk for the Horde side of things that are currently levels 50 and 65 respectively. In other words, I'll still be on Dentarg and support it even if my feral kitty isn't on there.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
You still down for going to the spa together?

Your stalker skills are fading, or Yarg changed his FB password so you can't hack it.......I went Sunday without you and it was amazing :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
gold sellers flock to all large populated servers..I have toons on frostmourne and its full of them and theres nothing wrong with that..i bet blizz get a cut of there action too..

there is no way they can sell gold on wow with out blizz involved...
Reply Quote
22 Pandaren Warrior
Meh, Idk. I'm just a lvl 20. Just got standard. So...THROW THE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!! Bye.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

Trying to get a grp for anything was almost next to impossible. If you did find people, it was usually a bunch of egotistical people to full of themselves. Partly why I stopped Raiding and turned to pvp. That I just find pvp more fun. Why I moved 4 toons and my guild to MalGanis. More people to find groups that aren't full of themselves. We can get two full raid groups together for world bosses in about 15mins. Give or take. On Dent. that would never happen.

Even some of the better pvp people have left, some remain there so they can stick out show off their Epens. To people that don't know what the word pvp really means..

I left Dentarg with 2 of my alts some time ago for the same reasons. I found pvp more fun and Kil'Jaeden is full of wpvp.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Can i be egotistical and full of myself? That sounds like it be fun to try.
Reply Quote
39 Dwarf Paladin
lol i wana sign up too
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
come raid with us! We tinkle in Moonwells.

why?

because we're awesome.

That is all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]