Fire-based Transmog help

100 Blood Elf Paladin
So I rummaged through my old transmog gear looking for a contrasting look to my current incomplete undead theme and I Frankensteined some fiery pieces together, augmenting it with the shoulders and chest that I'll have to farm for.

The list and 3D view is here:
http://tinyurl.com/cew68my

You can see where I'm going. All fire, all the time. The pieces don't match; the pants just happen to be in my bags and close enough for now, and the boots, belt and gloves stand out as different, but from a distance or while moving the effect is what I want; fire everywhere.

So my question is, can you improve upon the pants, gloves, belt and boots without reducing the flame/molten effect? Any other thoughts?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I like the pants, gloves, belt and boots. I don't think the shield really suits the outfit though since it's blue, but it still looks fine.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
There's a red heroic version of the shield. Will have to earn that the old fashioned way. :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Plenty of other red shields that may suit
Pulsing Spellshield
Icecrown Glacial Wall
Blackhorn's Mighty Bulwark
Dragonheart Flameshield
Timepiece of the Bronze Flight
Shard of Torment
Skullflame Shield

Any of these, possibly... just a few off the top of my head, not 100% sure if they'd suit or not.

Also, not a fan of Volcano spike :p
Edited by Filfa on 5/1/2013 9:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The Blackhorn's Mighty Bulwark I have, but doesn't maximize the flame, which trumps the molten look.

I have the Skullflame Shield which is fun, but has had a lot of use by me in the past.

I also have the blue model of the Dragonheart Flameshield, but that red color plus the better flame animation might be a winner.

Here's that new look:
http://tinyurl.com/bn4pdro

Also, not a fan of Volcano spike :p

Any other thoughts on a flaming one hand weapon?
Edited by Righ on 5/1/2013 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
My mog is currently red, kinda flame-ish.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I put together most of the set shown in my Armory profile sometime in 4.3, although the tabard is a more recent addition. For a 1H/shield combo, I often use Ko'gun, Hammer of the Firelord and Akmin-Kurai, Dominion's Shield.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Any other thoughts on a flaming one hand weapon?

Last Laugh from naxx 25
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Might I suggest the new 463-502 ilvl Blacksmith weapons?

Wicked Edge of the Planes, Reborn
Blazefury, Reborn
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]