Exhilaration .. what it means

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Here’s the problem with Exhilaration:

• The GM equates guild success with member numbers
    • They attract skilled PVE Raiders, RBG, Arena and WPVP gamers but can’t retain them because of the lack of focus.
    • The GM cares more about the number of RBG teams running each night than team continuity, player consistency and overall success.
    • The GM doesn't encourage team success, just provides a farm of players – putting together an RBG team in Exhilaration is no different than spamming trade due to their numbers.
    • The GM wants to be known among the other WPVP guilds but doesn't WPVP.
    • Exhilaration had a chance to become a major player on Bleeding Hallow but Jedi allowed HAx10 to come out of nowhere to grab a lot of very good PVP talent due to his lack of focus.

In short, Exhilaration has a lot of cool people in the guild. The problem is it's a guild that still has not figured out what it wants to be when it grows up – just like it’s GM.

I should make a world pvp screenshot thread to show why I'm able to post on the forums
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Seriously 7 thousand members? This is why you are so clueless about managing a guild. 300 members is ginormous to you. There are guilds in wow who have over a thousand members.

We are not a zerg guild Big if we were anywhere we went you would see 50 of us at a time. You know this to be true .. you are just to bent out of shape because you overreacted freaked out and out of spite went horde after 1 argument like a little boy you ran off.

Stay in orgrimmar like a peasant.

There are guilds in wow who have over a thousand members

05/01/2013 12:43 PMPosted by Pissedjedi
This is why you are so clueless about managing a guild.

Stay in Stormwind, peasant.
Reply Quote
If I join a guild, I prefer something that's well established with serious goals in mind. Both guilds I'm a part of has done reasonably well. Granted, not to what Method, Vodka, or Dara Mactire has done, but well enough that I've been able to make decent progression, and always had help when I needed it. Also, I will help my guild whenever I can, and give more than I take as much as I can.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LMAO jedi.

My elite gear gives NO stat upgrade whatsoever-I skimped on weapons so idiots like you had no room to qq, along with irl fem orcs like Lucy.

After looking up this 'sufferance' rogue, I see he is a 1550-challenger hero gnome with an ilvl that is around 450.

There is no way I have ever lost to said player, I hate it when I am slandered with false accusations.

Face it Jedi, I could solo you, and that rogue at the same time.

You're a complete dimwit with ADD and a pea brain.

Hey Bahamas now lets try the right character Sufferable - Bleeding Hollow maybe than you'll recollect the loss 1v1 outside of shrine hmm?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Is this a recruitment thread?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I don't seem convinced, alot of shady word were used.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Seriously 7 thousand members? This is why you are so clueless about managing a guild. 300 members is ginormous to you. There are guilds in wow who have over a thousand members.

We are not a zerg guild Big if we were anywhere we went you would see 50 of us at a time. You know this to be true .. you are just to bent out of shape because you overreacted freaked out and out of spite went horde after 1 argument like a little boy you ran off.

Stay in orgrimmar like a peasant.

Jedi - please have one of your 566 members rewrite this so I can understand what you're trying to say here.

Pro Tip: Don't post every thought that jumps into your head at once.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

It's actually an intervention for Jedi.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pro Tip: Don't post every thought that jumps into your head at once.

A hard lesson learned by Kag from me. He could have gotten into Harvard with those essays.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So in other words, this is not a recruitment thread?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I think its a "we are a better guild than yours" thread...jedi is incompetent

A hard lesson learned by Kag from me

Your cry baby thread is 2 pages of people not caring about you and wanting you to just stop. Learn faster cry baby
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

you are just to bent out of shape because you overreacted freaked out and out of spite went horde after 1 argument like a little boy you ran off.

Jedi - Serious questions:

Do you remember the conversation with the other Officers and me before I left?

Do you remember the question we presented to you as the GM?

Do you remember avoiding it and ranting about everything from guild attendance to Blizz patch notes (which btw, had nothing to do with the question)?

Do you remember claiming I was being insubordinate (of course you didn’t use that word – look it up though)?

Do you remember how calm and direct I was while communicating the question (try doing that sometime too btw)?

Do you remember how you, well, were not so calm while responding?

Can anyone corroborate the aforementioned "freaking out"?

Do you remember wanting to, again, "tell a story" instead of answering the question?

This Jedi, is the healing process. I'm here buddy, you can beat ADD.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I have to admit that the only thing I felt exhilarating was the moment I left Jedi's guild after telling him to shut the hell up when he wouldn't stop and listen to what his officers were trying to explain to him for the nth time.

I respect a lot of members of the guild. We brought several over to ours. The only reason you don't see us leaving the city much is leveling in instances to bring up the guild.

And Jedi...do us a favor and stay on the meds...I hear they help with ADD. Say hi to my broski Tomkins and Caster...miss you lugs!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Your cry baby thread is 2 pages of people not caring about you and wanting you to just stop. Learn faster cry baby

It's my plea for poetic justice for Lewis because he's a DDoser. You're just mad because I took a shot at you in it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Its a cry for attention and nothing you can do will make me mad I just seem to sigh the more you dig yourself into the diva pit
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its a cry for attention and nothing you can do will make me mad I just seem to sigh the more you dig yourself into the diva pit

When it comes to Alliance, I do things to make you angry. When it comes to Horde, I don't like cheaters, sore losers, people who can't put things aside in a video game.

Kag, I'm so relevant it hurts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
When it comes to Alliance, I do things to make you angry

lol whatever helps ya sleep at night man
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Kag what are you doing in here. This thread is for people with a real guild. Not 10 people trying to set up a "WPVP wargame". Kag leave the big talk to the adults.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
OK LET'S ALL CALM DOWN!

YOUR TAKING THIS TO A WHOLE NUTHA LEVEL!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]