Exhilaration .. what it means

90 Human Warrior
Kag what are you doing in here. This thread is for people with a real guild. Not 10 people trying to set up a "WPVP wargame". Kag leave the big talk to the adults.

You listen to jedi eh? <flag> puts in the work all over azeroth day in and day out and has 2 RBG teams that run 1700-1800 and they are not even set teams...do tell me what your guild fields? 1 day of WPvP that nobody outside of your guild even knows about? 10 1300 RBG teams? We have farmed a couple exhil teams on alt cap RBG teams.

Lets not try to be elitist about whos guild is better when you guys are so large yet so..unknown in the WPvP and Rated PvP community(says alot)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
These guys Wpvp ?

I thought they just did pvp dailies in groups of one.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL Kag the pure idiocy of the paragraph you just typed really astounds me. "Farmed our guild on an alt cap rbg team. Please. More like challenge us to a war-game than try to make all these rules and baselines to give you an advantage.

As far as being "unknown" try again. The only thing people know about F.L.A.G. is that you cry when you don't get your way and come up with ridiculous excuses when you lose or if something is not in your favor. Alliance knows it Horde know it these forums know it and IWC definetly knows it. Nuff Said.

GL trolling these forums bro, until you back up all the statements you make FLAG will NEVER be considered a serious guild.
Reply Quote
05/01/2013 03:22 PMPosted by Kagrénac
nothing you can do will make me mad

One Two - Apollo coming for you ...
Edited by Apollo on 5/1/2013 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
05/01/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Teambóssmode
LOL Kag the pure idiocy of the paragraph you just typed really astounds me. "Farmed our guild on an alt cap rbg team. Please. More like challenge us to a war-game than try to make all these rules and baselines to give you an advantage.

Your beloved GM cant wrap his head around if you challenge people to RBG wargames you have to play on RBG maps..Dur...to the Hurr. We dont even recruit on RBGs and BS them better than you guys as do most PvE guilds

As far as being "unknown" try again. The only thing people know about F.L.A.G. is that you cry when you don't get your way and come up with ridiculous excuses when you lose or if something is not in your favor. Alliance knows it Horde know it these forums know it and IWC definetly knows it. Nuff Said.

I have never heard horde say anything about your guild nor have I ever had a good experience working with you guys as you dont communicate then rage. You are delusional

GL trolling these forums bro, until you back up all the statements you make FLAG will NEVER be considered a serious guild.

<flag> isnt a "serious" guild we are a laid back social guild that can BS better RBG groups in guild and ravage horde all over azeroth daily..and im sure more horde know of us and our capabilities than well w/e you guys pretend to be

tl;dr You seem angry because your GM posted something dumb and its been torn to pieces by everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Here’s the problem with Exhilaration:

• The GM equates guild success with member numbers
    • They attract skilled PVE Raiders, RBG, Arena and WPVP gamers but can’t retain them because of the lack of focus.
    • The GM cares more about the number of RBG teams running each night than team continuity, player consistency and overall success.
    • The GM doesn't encourage team success, just provides a farm of players – putting together an RBG team in Exhilaration is no different than spamming trade due to their numbers.
    • The GM wants to be known among the other WPVP guilds but doesn't WPVP.
    • Exhilaration had a chance to become a major player on Bleeding Hallow but Jedi allowed HAx10 to come out of nowhere to grab a lot of very good PVP talent due to his lack of focus.

In short, Exhilaration has a lot of cool people in the guild. The problem is it's a guild that still has not figured out what it wants to be when it grows up – just like it’s GM.

Hax10 is from Frostmane xD. Wondered why I haven't seen them in awhile here.
Reply Quote
Yup a bunch server hopped here and to KJ Horde. Spammer (Creamo), Amygrant, Fixeh, Gosu, Putto, Servenus are in <Trust me I'm a doctor> now.

Shout out to <GX> ! Tell Morv Mak said ello :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Pretty sure everyone needs to !@#$ at this point. I mean really, heaven forbid a guild leader be proud of his guild. I think everyone here to include myself should just log off of the forums for a few hours, do some bg's, rbg's, arena's or whatever your hearts content and chill.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
everyone needs to !@#$ at this point

I cant find the word that fits this and works
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sorry, didn't know there was a filter. It was S T F U. I was having a moment.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Sorry, didn't know there was a filter. It was S T F U. I was having a moment.

Well that makes sense
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Pretty sure everyone needs to !@#$ at this point. I mean really, heaven forbid a guild leader be proud of his guild. I think everyone here to include myself should just log off of the forums for a few hours, do some bg's, rbg's, arena's or whatever your hearts content and chill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Well said Ebiah, I shall doith that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

lol, this is one of my favorites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkK1eig6VMI
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Damn almost forgot to ask. So I don't have cr@p for RBG experience but I would like to get a team up and going whether I lead or just organize and someone else leads. The class comp I've been thinking about is as follows:
1) Frost DK
2) Unholy DK
3) MW Monk
4) Resto Druid w/ Mass Entanglement
5) Resto Shaman
6) Prot Warrior
7) Balance Druid w/ Typhoon
8) Destro Lock
9) Destro Lock
10) Frost or Fire Mage

I'm kinda a big fan a DK disease spread as you can see with the double DK.

Figured I'd throw this out there to you guys since you all seem to be pretty spot on with these kinda things.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I support this message! (from Jedi).

Just wanted to add this, Bahamas, simply go f*ck yourself, thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bahamas, he ment "Sufferable" and yes I did kill you 2 times and another 2 times since you went horde.
P.S. I like Turtles.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]