Around Ilvl 520 (12688 haste) one gets enough haste to get the global cooldown to 1 second and 8 Sacred Shields ticks per cast. In my opinion this is where I would stop stacking it. I notice however that some of the "best" prot pallies in the world stack haste even at 15000+. Thoughts?
PROS to going well over 12688 haste:
- More Sacred Shields.
- More white swings
- More Insight heals. More battle healer heals.
- More holy power (assuming priority = HP generation)
- Loss of free globals for Holy wrath and utility.
- Heroism drops even farther in value
- Consecrate gets even more difficult to not overwrite.
Do you agree with me that 12688 is a nice soft cap for haste and if so what stat should be the next priority?
(I feel like the 52% reduction I get from SotR is more than enough and I'd rather just keep at 12688 haste and swap in a stam trinket when I get the Lei Shen one.)