random wow closings?

90 Blood Elf Priest
So I start the game log in chose my character everything is fine. But sometimes, as soon as I play or within 5 mins or so, my wow just closes itself randomly or just doesn't respond. everything works like Skype and internet so it's just wow. ive repaired it but didn't fix. its getting worse as well. need help
Reply Quote
55 Troll Rogue
I am having the exact same issue, Really frustrating.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

Can you post some information about your computer? You can find this information in the Direct X Diagnostic Tool:

Click on Start
Click on Run
Type in: dxdiag (In Vista, type dxdiag in the search field)
Hit Enter or OK

Click on the Save All Information button at the bottom, and create a dxdiag text file, and copy and paste the dxdiag file into your reply.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I've been having this problem for a while. Make sure that your drivers are up to date, then open the game (you can do this without even logging on) open the System dialog (right side), go to Advanced and set the Graphics API option to DirectX9 from DirectX11. This solved the problem for me, hopefully it will for you too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)