I acknowledge my WPvP Privilege.

90 Tauren Shaman
I acknowledge that as a member of the Horde and of Warsong Battalion I am a part of the Horde victory status quo for WPvP on Emerald Dream. I acknowledge that this benefit comes from a structure that has been grandsired down since Cataclysm, and that the current system innately favors members of my faction and guild. I acknowledge that while Horde and Alliance may be roughly equivalent in numbers on the server, I am at an advantage as part of the faction that has the infrastructure that favors victory in WPvP. I acknowledge that the playing field is not level – indeed, it innately favors me as a fortunate member of the Horde and WSB. I will strive for social justice, and give Clan Battlehammer and The Pack more of a chance to earn honor kills by occasionally accidentally dismounting in their presence, or throwing myself off of a cliff when my victory was otherwise assured. I challenge my fellow members and officers within Warsong Battalion to do the same.

Also, Warlocks need to acknowledge their class privilege.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Also, Death Knights need to acknowledge their class privilege.

Fixd
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
O.o
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
TMO
All other classes exist to tank, heal, and peel for warlocks.

This is the natural order, do not resist.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

You need heals and peels as a lock?

Wat.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
Ashishishe, thanks for you generous offer...we can show you how to dismount while flying too if that will speed up the process. We in Clan Battlehammer and The Pack do recognize the tremendous skill and talent your side has for being victorious with 47 folks (21 of whom were healers btw) against our humble 28 (including some lowbies, and 8 healers) man defense. Cheers to such a "valiant" victory... :-/

And thanks for entertaining us in Tol Barad with OUR victory immediately afterwards (think I saw the graveyard once the entire time)...so, based on your statements, I guess Tol Barad must be stacked against you...quite telling I'd say...
Edited by Rhusty on 4/27/2013 2:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock

You need heals and peels as a lock?

Wat.

Locks are too cool to peel, heal or tank by themselves although they are perfectly capable of doing it.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Ashishishe, thanks for you generous offer...we can show you how to dismount while flying too if that will speed up the process. We in Clan Battlehammer and The Pack do recognize the tremendous skill and talent your side has for being victorious with 47 folks (21 of whom were healers btw) against our humble 28 (including some lowbies, and 8 healers) man defense. Cheers to such a "valiant" victory... :-/

And thanks for entertaining us in Tol Barad with OUR victory immediately afterwards (think I saw the graveyard once the entire time)...so, based on your statements, I guess Tol Barad must be stacked against you...quite telling I'd say...

hahahaha. <3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ashishishe, thanks for you generous offer...we can show you how to dismount while flying too if that will speed up the process. We in Clan Battlehammer and The Pack do recognize the tremendous skill and talent your side has for being victorious with 47 folks (21 of whom were healers btw) against our humble 28 (including some lowbies, and 8 healers) man defense. Cheers to such a "valiant" victory... :-/And thanks for entertaining us in Tol Barad with OUR victory immediately afterwards (think I saw the graveyard once the entire time)...so, based on your statements, I guess Tol Barad must be stacked against you...quite telling I'd say...

Oh, this is good. I was in that Tol Barad battle that you guys won. You forgot to mention that alliance had 10+ healers stacked at slags for almost the entire game. We eventually did wipe them and take over slags but ended up running out of time when WV got zerged last minute (we held WV and ICG for a good part of the game). So you complain about the tactics used by WSB but then brag about a win in TB where such tactics were used?
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
04/27/2013 08:03 AMPosted by Atheinia
Ashishishe, thanks for you generous offer...we can show you how to dismount while flying too if that will speed up the process. We in Clan Battlehammer and The Pack do recognize the tremendous skill and talent your side has for being victorious with 47 folks (21 of whom were healers btw) against our humble 28 (including some lowbies, and 8 healers) man defense. Cheers to such a "valiant" victory... :-/And thanks for entertaining us in Tol Barad with OUR victory immediately afterwards (think I saw the graveyard once the entire time)...so, based on your statements, I guess Tol Barad must be stacked against you...quite telling I'd say...

Oh, this is good. I was in that Tol Barad battle that you guys won. You forgot to mention that alliance had 10+ healers stacked at slags for almost the entire game. We eventually did wipe them and take over slags but ended up running out of time when WV got zerged last minute (we held WV and ICG for a good part of the game). So you complain about the tactics used by WSB but then brag about a win in TB where such tactics were used?

It's TB broheim. I don't think anyone says "OK, WE NEED x HEALERS IN HERE!" You just mouse over and hit the "join TB" button.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Warsong Battalion I am a part of the Horde victory status quo for WPvP on Emerald Dream

04/26/2013 11:48 PMPosted by Ashishishe
I am at an advantage as part of the faction that has the infrastructure that favors victory in WPvP. I acknowledge that the playing field is not level – indeed, it innately favors me as a fortunate member of the Horde and WSB.

Starting to see less and less of that here recently. Remember when Warbringer wiped WSB lastnight in the Shrine? Hardly a fight
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Clan Battlehammer and some Warbringer destroyed WSB resistance in TB

Looks like the Warsong Battalion are no match for our Super Soldiers and the Dwarven war machine, Battlehammer
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

Actually, you were beaten by your own tactics.

Ouch.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I was also in that TB. It was pretty fun to be honest lots of pack and battlehammer. I spent most of my time killing warbringers. That tends to bring a smile to my face.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Actually, you were beaten by your own tactics.Ouch.

I just realized you took my advice about RC to Dwarf awhile back!

Also, Alliance learned to adapt to their enemies tactics and better them. The Warsong ''Empire'' is rotting away
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
It's TB broheim. I don't think anyone says "OK, WE NEED x HEALERS IN HERE!" You just mouse over and hit the "join TB" button.

Yes, that is true. However in the same post Rhusty complained about WSB stacking healers before bragging about winning in TB in which alliance were defending and stacking all their healers on one base for most of the game. If you don't like our tactics, fine. That's your opinion that you have a right to. But don't complain about our tactics before turning around and bragging about a win in which the same exact tactics were used. That is just being hypocritical.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
((

It's all good.

I carved WarFail Zergtastic corpses in Exodar for a matter of almost an hour last night.

Hardly a fight. Only one competent enough was that warrior Narator.

))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

I appreciate your attempts to assuage the guilt and shame that I feel in this matter Rhusty, I really do. And you're right, I think that TB victory does indicate that progress is possible. It is a landmark occasion for you and your faction, and I'm very glad to be here to witness it. Yet, my Horde guilt is not reduced as much as perhaps either of us would like. While I can see how a victory such as this is empowering for you (and I validate it as such), historically the Horde have oppressed the Alliance for years and years. The Horde authority lost in this Tol Barad transfers to the Alliance victims of historical (and let me acknowledge, current) faction dominance. This is a mere drop in the bucket in terms of evening the scales in this very real faction war.
Edited by Ashishishe on 4/27/2013 8:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
The alliance do seem to get very excited over its rare victories.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]