I acknowledge my WPvP Privilege.

90 Human Warrior
The authority lost in this Tol Barad transfers to the victims of historical (and let me acknowledge, Current) faction dominance. This is a mere drop in the bucket in terms of evening the scales in this very real faction war.

Seeing how Himanshu claims ''Warsong'' Vigil is their base and will never let it fall, I consider that a pretty triumphant victory

Seems the only area your Battalion can defend is Orgimmar now and how long untill the Alliance takes that from you?
Edited by Bronkk on 4/27/2013 8:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Seems the only area your Battalion can defend is Orgimmar now and how long untill the Alliance takes that from you?

Sorry Bronkk, but you'll have to wait until Siege of Orgimmar is released, and even that isn't a guarantee of taking over Org, just of killing Garrosh.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
[

Another joke thread has managed to turn into a WSB apologist crapshoot.

Horray, just what I wanted to read.

]
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman

You're quite right, Bronkk. I can see that - as a person in a position of power within the Horde and Warsong Battalion - it is important for me to push for the implementation of some compassionate policies within the Battalion and the Horde. It is inequitable that the Horde should be able to take and hold Alliance capital cities for hours on end and kill their faction leaders without giving the Alliance the same access to equal opportunities. Once we acknowledge our PvP privilege and the systems that grant us this, it is only sensible that in an upcoming content patch we DO grant the Alliance equal and open access to Orgrimmar, and perhaps even the killing of Garrosh as Atheinia suggests. Garrosh's factionist and expansionistic policies - and his failure to recognize his position as a global citizen - will spell the end of social justice and the Horde as well anyway if seen to fruition. Indeed, I think Bronkk's plan is sound, and I applaud Atheinia for being his very real cross-faction ally in addressing this issue. Indeed, we will need to work together to continue to address these ongoing bipartisan concerns.
Edited by Ashishishe on 4/30/2013 12:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
((

Ashi.

You never responded to my singing challenge on Trade Chat.

I'm disappointed.

))
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The alliance do seem to get very excited over its rare victories.

But, you see Nitengalen, the fact that we do not have to get excited over all of our victories indicates our latent unacknowledged PvP privilege. Remember that whereas victory is a struggle for the Alliance every day and to be deeply celebrated wherever it may be found, it is taken as a given and for granted by most of the Horde.
Edited by Ashishishe on 4/27/2013 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
((

Ashi.

You never responded to my singing challenge on Trade Chat.

I'm disappointed.

))

(Oh, sorry bud! Hey, toss me an ingame mail! Let me know what TS or vent to join and I will happily! Or, we could go with that new public ED vent that kind individual put up a while ago?)
Edited by Ashishishe on 4/27/2013 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
(Oh, sorry bud! Hey, toss me an ingame mail! Let me know what TS or vent to join and I will happily! Or, we could go with that new public ED vent that kind individual put up a while ago?)

((

Up to you on whether or not you want to be heard publcily or in private.

As I don't remember your alt, toss either Toriavon or Jerikenn an ingame mail.

We'll go from there.

EDITED to say I've performed publicly, so if you want to make this something for everyone to listen to, be my guest. Not going to bother me at all.

))
Edited by Toriavon on 4/27/2013 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
(Oh, this sounds like a lot of fun! You got it pal, I won't be around today on account of ren faire, but I'll get a mail sent your way by this evening. Also, Virtual Choir 4 coming up in about a week! Any chance you might join in for that? =D =D =D )
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
((

Virtual Choir, you say?

Now I'm intrigued.

You'll have to fill me on in the details.

))
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Once we acknowledge our PvP privilege and the systems that grant us this, it is only sensible that in an upcoming content patch we DO grant the Alliance equal and open access to Orgrimmar, and perhaps even the killing of Garrosh as Atheinia suggests. Garrosh's factionist and expansionistic policies - and his failure to recognize his position as a global citizen - will spell the end of the social justice and the Horde as well anyway if seen to fruition. Indeed, I think Bronkk's plan is sound, and I applaud Atheinia for being his very real cross-faction ally in addressing this issue. Indeed, we will need to work together to continue to address these ongoing bipartisan concerns.

Then perhaps you should also makes plans on removing Himanshu from his seat of power in the Battalion. He tends to share the same ideas that Garrosh does

04/27/2013 09:07 AMPosted by Ashishishe
You're quite right, Bronkk. I can see that - as a person in a position of power within the Horde and Warsong Battalion - it is important for me to push for the implementation of some compassionate policies

In other words you are using propaganda to cover up the Battalion's recent defeats against combined Alliance efforts....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
04/27/2013 09:09 AMPosted by Ashishishe
The alliance do seem to get very excited over its rare victories.

But, you see Nitengalen, the fact that we do not have to get excited over all of our victories indicates our latent unacknowledged PvP privilege. Remember that whereas victory is a struggle for the Alliance every day and to be deeply celebrated wherever it may be found, it is taken as a given and for granted by most of the Horde.

I understand thanks for clearing that up for me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I understand thanks for clearing that up for me.

((

What's up with all the youngbloods bein' so damn cocky these days.

Why, back in my youth if one word of this was even typed out they'd be dead within the hour.

Sad, sad day......

))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Then perhaps you should also makes plans on removing Himanshu from his seat of power in the Battalion. He tends to share the same ideas that Garrosh does

[

I'm actually kinda distressed that OP would try and trivialize actual racism and other forms of oppression by equating it to zerg pvp.

There are real problems out in the world and he is making light of them. That is the very definition of privilege.

But what would I know since I already know the responses to this post will simply be some variation of "you mad bro" or "its just a game."

I hear suburbia is a rough place to grow up.

]
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
04/27/2013 09:27 AMPosted by Chald

[

I'm actually kinda distressed that OP would try and trivialize actual racism and other forms of oppression by equating it to zerg pvp.

There are real problems out in the world and he is making light of them. That is the very definition of privilege.

But what would I know since I already know the responses to this post will simply be some variation of "you mad bro" or "its just a game."

]

I see what you are trying to do but that tactic will only work on Oraoraoraora
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

[

]

[

If that is how you want to respond that's your prerogative. Just don't trivialize real problems because it simply makes you look ignorant to those of us who are trying to make some sort of tangible difference in the world.

I mean, you're cool and all, we share the same interests (WoW, MTS3k, etc) but don't try to pretend that you get it just because you find some of the extremes of that movement silly.

edit: the reason I'm saying all this is because I'd like to think that you're smarter than that but, again, "blah blah blah forums serious business" is the likely excuse so pardon my cynicism.

]
Edited by Chald on 4/27/2013 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Why, back in my youth if one word of this was even typed out they'd be dead within the hour.

*Imagines old man voice talking about walking to school in the snow, uphill and barefoot, both ways*
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Strucks, get in touch with me when I finally get back ingame.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

[

If that is how you want to respond that's your prerogative. Just don't trivialize real problems because it simply makes you look ignorant to those of us who are trying to make some sort of tangible difference in the world.

I mean, you're cool and all, we share the same interests (WoW, MTS3k, etc) but don't try to pretend that you get it just because you find some of the extremes of that movement silly.

edit: the reason I'm saying all this is because I'd like to think that you're smarter than that but, again, "blah blah blah forums serious business" is the likely excuse so pardon my cynicism.

]

You figured out who I was pretty quickly im impressed, I hoenstly just see ash making a funny post and rather intelligent post while using real life references.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]