I acknowledge my WPvP Privilege.

90 Worgen Druid
You figured out who I was pretty quickly im impressed, I hoenstly just see ash making a funny post and rather intelligent post while using real life references.

[

Sorry, but it was neither funny or intelligent but I hope you can at some point come to realize why.

]
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
This whole 'hiding behind alts' thing is getting mighty popular these days
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
this thread bores me

edit:odd it wont let me change my toon to arn eventho I changed my posting toon like twice. oh well
Edited by Slëdgehammer on 4/27/2013 10:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

I just xfered waiting on a name change. Going with Milkybone.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
04/27/2013 10:06 AMPosted by Nitengalin

ohhhh. so you didnt do it to be sneaky? not like you mentioned your main in a post in order to attempt to troll or anything.

lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
04/27/2013 10:10 AMPosted by Helliondrop

ohhhh. so you didnt do it to be sneaky? not like you mentioned your main in a post in order to attempt to troll or anything.

lol.

I'm not trolling at all I really dont see the issue with Ash post.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
04/27/2013 09:34 AMPosted by Nitengalin

[

I'm actually kinda distressed that OP would try and trivialize actual racism and other forms of oppression by equating it to zerg pvp.

There are real problems out in the world and he is making light of them. That is the very definition of privilege.

But what would I know since I already know the responses to this post will simply be some variation of "you mad bro" or "its just a game."

I hear suburbia is a rough place to grow up.

]

I see what you are trying to do but that tactic will only work on Oraoraoraora

troll troll troll troll, troll troll troll troll
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

I see what you are trying to do but that tactic will only work on Oraoraoraora

troll troll troll troll, troll troll troll troll

LOL i give I give you got me.

Edit* but lez be honest I post crap like that all the time.
Edited by Nitengalin on 4/27/2013 10:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
((

Virtual Choir, you say?

Now I'm intrigued.

You'll have to fill me on in the details.

))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3rRaL-Czxw

(Have a look, tell me what you think. On reflection, this is one of the most incredibly enriching and humbling experiences I've been a part of. The new one will be starting up shortly and it would be a blast to have you and some other warcraft buddies be a part of it. Off for now, I'll mail you this evening. =) )
Edited by Ashishishe on 4/27/2013 10:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Go back in the game and form a group and attack something so we dont have to do it! Let's just play this damn game!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3rRaL-Czxw(Have a look, tell me what you think. On reflection, this is one of the most incredibly enriching and humbling experiences I've been a part of. The new one will be starting up shortly and it would be a blast to have you and some other warcraft buddies be a part of it. Off for now, I'll mail you this evening. =) )

((

That.....

I haven't heard anything like that since my All-State Choir days back in high school.

That was PHENOMENAL. I will definitely see what I can do, but considering I work late nights sometimes in the military and I'm deploying in a few months, I don't know if I can.

))
Reply Quote
Strucks, get in touch with me when I finally get back ingame.

Por que?
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
Don't worry; being a member of WSB automatically puts you at poverty level. You have nothing to feel fortunate for. /pat pat
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
((

Ashi.

You never responded to my singing challenge on Trade Chat.

I'm disappointed.

))

(Oh, sorry bud! Hey, toss me an ingame mail! Let me know what TS or vent to join and I will happily! Or, we could go with that new public ED vent that kind individual put up a while ago?)

<Warbringer> TS always welcomes local singing talent. Feel free to come on over to have your voice-off.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I'm sure that Warsong Battalion's TS is also open for this event.
Reply Quote
<Warbringer> TS always welcomes local singing talent. Feel free to come on over to have your voice-off.

WSB TS is still #1 on ED.
Reply Quote
All other classes exist to tank, heal, and peel for warlocks.

This is the natural order, do not resist.
Reply Quote
92 Dwarf Paladin
...However in the same post Rhusty complained about WSB stacking healers...

(( Just to set the record straight for the low information readers...I wasn't complaining about the tactic at all. I was sarcastically pointing out how bragging about winning with a force almost twice the size of and with 3 times the number of healers than your opposition is rather ridiculous, but take what you can get huh? And based on video evidence that your ilk like to provide that seems to be a routine tactic at this point, so kinda moot don'tcha think?

Now, to the hypocritical accusation...Tol Barad enforces even numbers, composition not withstanding...I'll just let that sink in...

So, enjoy your victories, as we do ours, and whatever justifications you feel are needed. I am honestly giving WSB props for being able to amass such numbers, that's the one talent I've seen you bring to the field in spades. ))
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
[

Apparently racism AND making fun disabled people are fair game. Who knew?

]
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
All other classes exist to tank, heal, and peel for warlocks.

This is the natural order, do not resist.

I am Darth Fester and I approve this message.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]