Retired mounts not showing up on armory

90 Gnome Mage
Heya,

Something has changed with the armory recently, and the count for collected mounts does not reflect the in-game amount any more. This is due to some retired mounts, ie. Swift Zulian Tiger, Razzashi Raptor, Swift Zhevra, to not appear on the collected tab any more.

What is worse, is there are dozens of mounts on the not collected tab that -do not exist in game- (ie ones that existed in beta, and never made it live) AND ones that ARE retired and cannot be collected (Old Gladiator mounts for example) AND ones that you can't get (ie class specific mounts, other pandaren phoenixes since you can only get one color per char).

Could we please get some consistancy.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
I, too, am seeing discrepancies between the API and what's shown in-game. I've 251 in-game but the official site is now only showing 244.

I tracked down which seven went missing, with the common theme being "retired" mounts.

(Amani War Bear, Big Blizzard Bear, Black Proto-Drake, Brewfest Ram, Swift Alliance Steed, Swift Razzashi Raptor, Swift Zhevra)

The worst part is that unless/until Blizzard fixes this, the Guildox rankings (which mount collectors use to see who's on top) are pretty much worthless.

I'd also like to echo what Ryken said above about non-obtainable mounts which show up in the 'Not Collected' tab. All the water striders, riding cranes, and riding yak color variations that never made it to live are the biggest offenders. Ideally, I would love to track down all these mounts and add them to my collection, but since that isn't currently possible, I feel like you could at least take them off the site and stop taunting me with them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm also seeing the 2 out of the 3 tailoring mounts are gone. Looks like they might have changed something to cause these to disappear from the list of known mounts. I see them fine in game but they don't show up in the armory.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Please fix this issue, both in the collected and not collected tab.

If I can't collect the mount, it should not be in the not collected page. I really don't know how to emphasize this any more than I have been for the past 8 months. This includes paladin/Warlock mounts. For some of us, we have goals like 'get down to 1 page uncollected'. One page uncollected isnt even really feasible then I have 10 class mounts staring me in face, ontop of 15 non-existant mounts, and 3 extra phoenix mounts.

I really don't know how you'd fix the phoenix issue though. Those can stay for sake of ease. Seeing guildox torn apart is heartbreaking. While I love my highest-ranking-ever status, its just not true.

and while not a huge deal, can you please fix the Astral cloud serpent and ghastly charger? They don't have proper armory models.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Well, good to know I'm not the only one.
I've been scratching my head trying to figure out why my mount count on Armory did not match up to my mount count Ingame. While not as bad as some others, I'd really like ALL of our OWNED mounts to show. I can understand why they'd be removed from the "Not Collected" tab, but not from our "Collected" one. After all, these mounts are indeed in our collection.
Reply Quote
22 Gnome Rogue
I am sure Peratryn has this near the top of his fix list now... maybe we need to offer him a free lunch.
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
I have a fix for this going out later today that I think brings us very very close to accurate counts on the mounts tab. Please just post about any issues with your mount number not matching in game and we can try to take a look over the next few weeks. If you know which mounts are listed incorrectly that helps even more.

The removal of retired mounts from the collection was due to an incorrect solution to the faction-mount problem. I'm sorry it took so long to fix.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The Black Qiraji Battle Tank is also missing in addition to those listed above.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you for doing something about a problem that means a lot to mount collectors, will be posting back here if anything seems off after the fix.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Got retired mounts back which brings it more inline to what it was. However I noticed i'm still down one that isn't retired.

Will post again when I find what it is.

Edit - found the missing mount, Crimson Deathcharger, the mount from the shadowmourne box. Able to replicate this too on people I know that have the mount.
Edited by Wilhelm on 5/30/2013 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
91640421075:
I have a fix for this going out later today that I think brings us very very close to accurate counts on the mounts tab. Please just post about any issues with your mount number not matching in game and we can try to take a look over the next few weeks. If you know which mounts are listed incorrectly that helps even more.

The removal of retired mounts from the collection was due to an incorrect solution to the faction-mount problem. I'm sorry it took so long to fix.

Woo! Thank you so much, it looks much nicer now :D As Wilhelm said, the Crimson deathcharger from the ICC shadowmourne quest line is still not showing up. Also I'll give you a cookie if you can remove the spectral cub (Not the TCG spectral tiger cub, the China promotional one) from the not collected pet tab too :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
91644620276:
Got retired mounts back which brings it more inline to what it was. However I noticed i'm still down one that isn't retired.

Will post again when I find what it is.

Edit - found the missing mount, Crimson Deathcharger, the mount from the shadowmourne box. Able to replicate this too on people I know that have the mount.

This appears to be the only mount I'm missing as well. I could have sworn I have 239 earlier today but it's showing 238 in game.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I was about to post that I was missing something as well. But I guess the deathcharger is what is missing.

BUT! This is amazing! Thank you~
Edited by Eillesa on 5/30/2013 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Verified. Crimson Deathcharger missing. Wish I had read this thread first.
Reply Quote
22 Gnome Rogue
Thanks Peratryn! The GuildOx global mount rankings are looking good once again:

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=27
Edited by Polar on 6/1/2013 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Thank you so much for your hard work! :D
Likewise, only my Crimson Deathcharger missing now. The others are back.
The "not collected" tab is so neat now! Thanks! <3
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
We do have a fix for the last couple of mounts (Deathcharger etc) but due to other releases (on the web, nothing big) I'm not positive when it will go live.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Just saw crimson deathcharger was fixed, as far as I know that's the last of them thanks again for all the changes and fixes on this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]