Blizzcon

100 Blood Elf Hunter
So...is anybody going this year? I imagine the pool from Thunderlord will be quite small...
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I couldn't get a ticket on Wednesday, and I completely blitzed out the sales today. I'd totally pay an inflated price, but not as inflated as they're going for on eBay now. :'(
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
Me, Lyeric and booth will be going. mora is to much of a !@#$face to spend the money to come down.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Me, Lyeric and booth will be going. mora is to much of a !@#$face to spend the money to come down.

Man he talked about going for so long. I was going to go with all of you. Glad I didn't pull the trigger.
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
Man he talked about going for so long. I was going to go with all of you. Glad I didn't pull the trigger.

He was going to go, but now apparently hes going on a trip with his mom and dad or something in may, buying a house and a motorbike so he cant afford to go to blizzcon?
Edited by Duranin on 5/1/2013 2:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
NM got a ticket.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
P.S. Mora suxx.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Was thinking about going, but then I'd have to miss out on a ton of training. Knowing my luck with the influence at Blizzcon in general I'll prolly put on 10lbs of fat. >:

NO, MCDANIEL, NO!
Edited by Tankot on 5/14/2013 7:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
No you'll just get wasted.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
@_@
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
Couldn't get tickets even though I live an hour away from the con now.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
At hotel. Took nap. Travel makes me tired.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
who wants to party. i live 5 minutes from the convention center. we can go to club heat supposed to be poppin tonight!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I just passed a whole section of Thunderlord signatures on the graffiti wall. Are all of you actually here? Any meet ups going on?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I am at the Hilton bar.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I am going to be meeting up with Flyrice and some Canadians at Fire & Ice around 10, if anyone feels like doing that.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Standing around being awkward.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
Our little group went again. Guess we should have checked the forum to see if anyone else went. Wanted to keep the server photo tradition going!
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
Couldn't get tickets even though I live an hour away from the con now.

Oh hai! Wish I would have known. The last BlizzCon I put Inquisition under my name on the graffiti wall. Lolz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]