The Zanggetsu Thread

90 Human Priest
Feel free to debate here...
This way anyone looking for the ridiculous things you may be posting, they can easily b-line to this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Hey you're back in Band of Misfits... Well this is awkward.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
BoM is not going to be happy when they find out that you are back in their guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
BoM is not going to be happy when they find out that you are back in their guild.

We were about as happy as Gug was when he found out you were our spy. *wink wink*
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
ohey im famous
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Jokes on you Vod! I was kicked out of HSF for being a spy! And here I am!
And yet...I still have the Horde Strike Force guild tag. Either Im not a spy or im the best freakin spy this server has ever seen!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Globber, why does the armory show your raid progression in terms of vanilla and BC and nothing else? O_o
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
becasue he feels pve sucks, oh wait he is in a pvp guild or maybe you missed that memo!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i am from the future, where regretfully i had a one night stand with a nightstand. the subsequent repeating of said with act without a secure jimmy hat produced the offspring you know today as Sorrow.

one day he might get plugged in and the lights may go off, but the night stand never struck me as a particularly inventive piece of furniture
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]