Mumble or Vent?

93 Night Elf Hunter
Which do you prefer? I think Mumble is far and above better myself but it seems that not many people are using it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
skype is better
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Between the two, Mumble is better. I would rather pay for Vent though, because no one likes having to install a new client (Mumble) for PuG's.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
mumble but alot of people use vent so since its more popular i stick to what the mass uses. skype i only use for rbgs....and i hate it. people scream and yell and that push to talk thing i miss so much
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I use all three regularly and do not really have a preference quality wise, I'll use what is offered. Functionally Vent/Mumble are a better choice for groups of 5 or more, and I'll use Skype if I'm talking to just a few of my friends.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
For the person paying mumble is definately cheaper, and just as reliable as vent. If you do get a mumble server use the CTR passcode to make it cheaper. For those that do not know, that is convert to raid, an excellent podcast, and well they may be up to CTR 4 as far as guilds on A. Peak server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]