Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Destruction is a guild focused on raid progression at a competitive level. Our main goals are to complete each tier of content at a top realm rank with as many realm firsts as possible. Compared to most guilds on the realm we are relatively new, forming in late Cataclysm we have been gifted with very talented recruits and raiders, however our serious raiding environment and the collective urge that each of our raiders share to play at a high level is what primarily contributes to our solid progression.
MSV: 6/6HM (Realm first Will of the Emperor)
HOF: 6/6 HM (Realm first Grand Empress Shekzeer)
TOES: 4/4 HM (Realm first Sha of Fear)
Wednesday, 7:00-12:00pm AEST
Thursday, 7:45-11pm AEST
Sunday, 7.45-11pm AEST
Monday, 7.45-11pm AEST
(Really only for Pushing heroic kills or if enough people are available to raid, NOT COMPULSORY)
-Please keep in mind raid nights are not set in stone and on the occasion we may push 30 minutes to an hour over time if need be!
Like always any skilled applicants are welcome to apply. If you can perform substantially better than any of our current core members you will be taken into consideration in their stead.
Our loot is distributed via loot council, where we determine the biggest upgrade would be not just for that specific raider but for the team as a whole.
- Attendance; We expect a minimum of atleast 90% attendance to core nights, ideally you will want to be 100% or close to it if you take raiding seriously. As such those raiders who dedicate more than others will seldom be subbed.
We understand that real life comes first and things do happen that may not allow you to attend raid for certain nights or periods of time. However we take our raiding very seriously and if you are aware that your schedule may not allow you to raid at an optimum level please don’t waste our time (or yours!)
- Ventrillo, is our primary tool for communication, any applicants or new raiders are expected to have access to it.
- Age, We are an 18+ guild and raid team, however we do have several mature young adults who raid with us. If you are not 18 and over but know you are responsible and can act accordingly inside AND outside of raid please don’t hesitate to apply.
- Consumables, We supply all food through feasts, however all raiders are expected to supply their own flasks and pre pots for EVERY raid night. Regardless if it is current content or not players are expected to be putting in the effort for every pull. Raiders are also expected to carry individual food buffs for themselves incase they are the only ones to die on an encounter.
- Attitude, This is deffinately one of the more important things that we look for in our new applicants. Players who are able to take on board constructive criticism and admit their failures, players who have the motivation and impulse to push themselves and their team mates inside and outside of raids. And most importantly players who are able to maintain a positive and acceptable persona during raid times where at times can be tested after a whole night of wiping to the same boss!
If interested please leave a reply comment on this thread with a quick summary of yourself, your spec and your current experience.
Please contact one of our officers in game directly for more information. Annihilator, Adriael or Leorina.
Also feel free to head over to our website to apply directly by filling out an application form!
Edited by Annihilator on 6/30/2013 6:00 AM PDT
its ok i still love you leo <3
Why? do you spend your days stalking our threads to get some entertainment?Does it ruin your time when we edit?I guess that's what you get when you can't get a group together to raid.
Incorrect. I haven't been talking in your thread for ages, I had nothing to do yesterday, so i went in and did what i did. I don't know who told you we can't get a group together to raid, but the guy who told you that is a... Lets say.. *A lying !@#$%*.
Catrinn is a pretty cool dude.
Good to know, do you want to tell me your bedtime story aswell?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.