Neverwinter - Moon Guard Community!

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Warrior
I got to play about 2 hours this morning right when the game opened. Now I've been having a ton of launcher issues, finally got past that aaaaand in the queue at 7200, woo!

I went with Human for my Rogue, though it seems the races like Human/Elf share a lot, if not all, of their animations which is kinda sad... not sure about the other races though, haven't tried them out.

Oh, did I say 7200 position in queue? I meant 53,673... blaaaaaaargh.
Edited by Nòvá on 4/30/2013 5:49 PM PDT
I got to play about 2 hours this morning right when the game opened. Now I've been having a ton of launcher issues, finally got past that aaaaand in the queue at 7200, woo!

I went with Human for my Rogue, though it seems the races like Human/Elf share a lot, if not all, of their animations which is kinda sad... not sure about the other races though, haven't tried them out.

Oh, did I say 7200 position in queue? I meant 53,673... blaaaaaaargh.

A quick google search tells me that the queue likes to play panic with the people in it and jump real high every now and then before going back down to their usual asigned queue. It's been doing that for me for the past five minutes. Still moving down, too. So I'm not eternally stuck in place or anything.
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey so how is it?
90 Blood Elf Warrior
A quick google search tells me that the queue likes to play panic with the people in it and jump real high every now and then before going back down to their usual asigned queue. It's been doing that for me for the past five minutes. Still moving down, too. So I'm not eternally stuck in place or anything.

Yeaaaah, just noticed it's going up and down like crazy. Lowest number I've seen is 5300 or so, but who knows what's right at this point! Fun fun.

Hey so how is it?

Definitely worth checking out! It has its problems of course, but I've been enjoying what little I've played so far!
Edited by Nòvá on 4/30/2013 5:58 PM PDT
Queue: 2000

Come one, come on.

*twiddles thumbs*
100 Human Warrior
I wish I could actually get it to download faster than 2 weeks in a half...
90 Worgen Warlock
Wasn't there another one of these?

I'm actually downloading the game right now. It's eating my bandwith for lunch. D:

Yeah... my previous thread went poof for whatever reason.

Been playing for a couple hours, got my Trickster Rogue up to level 10 right now and it's been pretty fun so far!

I'm on the Dragon server, add Nova@aileron00.

Your previous post probably went "poof" for the same reason this one likely will: your original post amounts to little more than advertising for another game. This is not the place for it.
Edited by Darkeris on 4/30/2013 6:35 PM PDT
100 Human Death Knight
I can be from Netheril but I can't worship Shar

what is thisssss
I wish I could actually get it to download faster than 2 weeks in a half...

Torrent.

Dreadfully slow start up but then it really picks up speed. Much faster than default DL.

Queue: 200
Edited by Bozumok on 4/30/2013 6:46 PM PDT
100 Human Warrior

Yeah... my previous thread went poof for whatever reason.

Been playing for a couple hours, got my Trickster Rogue up to level 10 right now and it's been pretty fun so far!

I'm on the Dragon server, add Nova@aileron00.

Your previous post probably went "poof" for the same reason this one likely will: your original post amounts to little more than advertising for another game. This is not the place for it.

Forum Monitor.
100 Tauren Priest

Forum Monitor.

http://tinyurl.com/behpdah
Huh.

You can change and move around individual piece of the UI by default. Nifty.
90 Human Priest
This looks kind of like Everquest 2... I bet it has player housing.
100 Night Elf Druid

There is a message here i think...

I feel...something coming from it...

What deep inner meaning is this?...
90 Human Priest
04/30/2013 07:30 PMPosted by Cøron

There is a message here i think...

I feel...something coming from it...

What deep inner meaning is this?...

?????
100 Night Elf Druid
?????

Forget I said anything.

<---Kind of got into the Player Houseing Ban wagon for WoW :P
90 Pandaren Priest
My queue is over 100k! xD
100 Dwarf Paladin
wow
50k queue, lolzorz
Meh.

Maintenance.

The game is fun, though. Anyone have any guilds up and running on Mindflayer?
100 Pandaren Shaman
My bandwidth is crying out in agony...

Averaging 7-15 kbs... and that's through the torrent...

Will most likely be going Devout or Trickster... still deciding.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]