Neverwinter - Moon Guard Community!

(Locked)

90 Pandaren Priest
Devout is FUN!
I finally get it downloaded and there's a patch. /sob

At least WoW has prepared me for this. Maybe I'll even bypass some of a queue in my zealous log-in checking every 20 minutes.
90 Pandaren Priest
I finally get it downloaded and there's a patch. /sob

At least WoW has prepared me for this. Maybe I'll even bypass some of a queue in my zealous log-in checking every 20 minutes.

I rolled on Dragon. So far it's been great fun! The interface took some getting used to - it's "odd" and sort of borrows elements from D3 as well as WoW. There is no way to mouse move. -_- I have to use WASD. lol
100 Human Warrior
SO...Mindflayer is the Unofficial RP server...much like Tarnished Coast...what's the plans with they merge all the shards I wonder...
90 Tauren Hunter
So how does it play? Like the Original NWN? Or is the gameplay COMPLETELY different?
90 Pandaren Priest
So how does it play? Like the Original NWN? Or is the gameplay COMPLETELY different?

It's completely different. NWN 1 is more like WoW. This version has a lot of similarities to D3.
90 Tauren Hunter
05/01/2013 10:35 AMPosted by Tiriel

It's completely different. NWN 1 is more like WoW. This version has a lot of similarities to D3.

Are they using any of the Editions? Like how NWN used 3.0?
90 Pandaren Priest
SO...Mindflayer is the Unofficial RP server...much like Tarnished Coast...what's the plans with they merge all the shards I wonder...

Who exactly decided this, anyway?
...You can't mouse run?

........At all? Fffffffffffuuuuuu
Who exactly decided this, anyway?

The RP-community forums.

http://www.neverwinter-rp.com/forum/m/12531280/viewforum/2412410

It doesn't matter too much atm, since the shards are only active to help lessen the huge wave of people during beta/launch. Once it settles down they will all be merged and there will be no shards whatsoever, apparently.
90 Pandaren Priest
...You can't mouse run?

........At all? Fffffffffffuuuuuu

It's possible that I'm just really dumb and unable to figure out how, but so far, no. You run with the drive button + the direction your mouse goes. however, there's easy ways to get out of fire. Just double-tap w and it zooms you away.
I figured out a way (sorta...)

When you go into Controls> Keybinding, there's the "special keybind" drop down menu thingy... inside (sorta the middle without scrolling) there's a Left+Right mouse click option. So I set it as bind # 2 to forward and Ta-da~ Running.

Edit: For those who are like me and have a razer naga, you can also bind the attacks to the mouse buttons. I just took my 5 basic ability things, like encounter and whatnot, and bound them 1-5.

....Along with right-click to interact/look. It's obvious I don't like change, hm? >>
Edited by Avaliss on 5/1/2013 11:36 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I suppose I could switch to Mindflayer if that's where people want to go. I only got up to level 10 on Dragon.

Though if we want to make a Moon Guard guild it looks like you have to have a full group present and online in order to talk to the guild registry person. :x
90 Pandaren Priest
I suppose I could switch to Mindflayer if that's where people want to go. I only got up to level 10 on Dragon.

Though if we want to make a Moon Guard guild it looks like you have to have a full group present and online in order to talk to the guild registry person. :x

Well, apparently they're going to merge servers, so it doesn't matter where we start.
100 Dwarf Paladin

Well, apparently they're going to merge servers, so it doesn't matter where we start.

Are you dudes online right now? I'm itching to make a new character just to try them all out (only tried great weapon fighter). Plus the server i'm on is bleh
90 Tauren Hunter
Ugh I wish I could find all my old Daggerdale server friends from NwN.

This looks fun. I am totally going to make my Dwarven Defender Dwarf again. (Or in this case Guardian Fighter Dwarf.
90 Pandaren Priest
Are you dudes online right now? I'm itching to make a new character just to try them all out (only tried great weapon fighter). Plus the server i'm on is bleh

I am but Dragon shard just went down.
90 Human Paladin
ETA: 3d 6h

Welp. Torrenting isn't the fastest way anymore, I guess.
Edited by Karob on 5/1/2013 12:47 PM PDT
100 Dwarf Paladin
05/01/2013 12:37 PMPosted by Orharqwa
Dwarf

yessssssssss

05/01/2013 12:39 PMPosted by Tiriel

I am but Dragon shard just went down.

Foiled again! That's alright, was gonna jump on another server anyways (if only to save my character names..)
90 Pandaren Priest
Foiled again! That's alright, was gonna jump on another server anyways (if only to save my character names..)

It's up!

The only thing I'm not sure about is what my contact info is xD
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]