Neverwinter - Moon Guard Community!

(Locked)

90 Human Paladin
Okay it's actually downloading.
90 Tauren Hunter
05/01/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Battlemaiden
Dwarf

yessssssssss

No joke my dear. If Dwarf was a race on Horde I would make nothing BUT dwarf.

Ack ye can't stop but love playin' a 'ood dwarf.
90 Pandaren Priest
05/01/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Orharqwa

yessssssssss

No joke my dear. If Dwarf was a race on Horde I would make nothing BUT dwarf.

Ack ye can't stop but love playin' a 'ood dwarf.

They're pretty adorable in this game, too.
90 Pandaren Priest
It's apparently "Liriel Ulondarr@liadanamaethal" (yes, with the space)

(which is strange, because my account name is completely different)
90 Blood Elf Warrior
They're going to merge? Well... drat. I already deleted and made a new character on Mindflayer. D:

Anyways, I'm Nova@aileron00
90 Human Paladin
My account name is completely relevant to the game. This is an indisputable, absolute fact.
90 Pandaren Priest
My account name is completely relevant to the game. This is an indisputable, absolute fact.

Don't be a butt, mister.
90 Tauren Hunter
Some jerk took my age old username.... Sigh. I have to use my second one... in any case depending on where I am making my character my username is SSJBurori if anyone wants to rp
Uuuugh so torn between Great Weapon or Guardian....
90 Human Paladin
05/01/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Tiriel

Don't be a butt, mister.
There's a Queen in this game, right? I tried Karob, Karstin, and Christian for my account name. I had to come up with something stupid. I also tried all of the Targaryens.
Edited by Karob on 5/1/2013 2:12 PM PDT
OH MY GOD I NEVER KNEW!

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Uthgardt

PERFECT FOR ME! Björn has blue eyes and black hair...kinda like a barbarian...it's...I never knew there was such a tribe of people in any lore that were like that...totally going with Tree Ghost tribe.

Bjorn Blackmane on Mindflayer.
Edited by Björn on 5/1/2013 3:11 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We need your full name to add you Bjorn! Type something in /say and hover your mouse over your name to see it.

We almost have 5 people online to be able to create a guild, so add me at Nova@aileron00
90 Human Warrior
I like the duck walk control wizards do in combat.
90 Dwarf Paladin
CLERIC IS OP

JAVELINS OF LIGHT
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CLERIC IS OP

JAVELINS OF LIGHT

I've been wondering how good Clerics will be for solo play, but I've heard if you build/spec right you can do some good damage.
90 Dwarf Paladin
05/01/2013 02:09 PMPosted by Karob

Don't be a butt, mister.
There's a Queen in this game, right? I tried Karob, Karstin, and Christian for my account name. I had to come up with something stupid. I also tried all of the Targaryens.

you HAVE to use numbers AND letters for the account name. The character names are unique though, i.e YOU CAN PUT SPACES AND APOSTROPHES IN
90 Blood Elf Rogue
fun
If I can fit it on my tiny laptop I shall!
Ok. After reading this thread and looking over info on the official site (and the fact that it's free), I have to try this. Looks like it could be good fun. I'm a sucker for melee classes and especially stealthy types so I guess I'll try the rogue first. Got it downloading right now.
Edited by Githnji on 5/2/2013 7:37 AM PDT
90 Troll Rogue
Everyone is a rogue.

Everyone.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]