Neverwinter - Moon Guard Community!

(Locked)

There's actually four ways to get Astral Gems. The two that you mentioned, plus the Auction House (which all runs on Astral Gems), and finally through Invocation. Invocation may be a Cleric-only thing, I am not sure, but the first time I use the ability per day, I get a small amount of rough Astral Gems that I can refine.

Ah right right, I actually didn't know about the auction house and I forgot about Invocation, because... 2am messages = derp.

Any class can get Invocation at level 11, so it's not just a Cleric thing. So yeah that's a small amount of Astral Gems every hour on top of other sources.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Anyone try downloading from one of the other sites? The perfect world forums said that it's faster that way - trying it now.
90 Draenei Death Knight
lvl 60 control wizard here

having a blast at cap,feels like there's a lot to do even if there' just pvp/gear grind. I'm also a fan of the slayer titles >.> <.<
90 Human Death Knight
How to bind walk to hotkeys (you will need two as far as I know)

/bind F11 walk 1

press enter

/bind F12 walk 0

press enter

Now whenever you press F11 you will walk, and whenever you press F12 you will run. You could change those to whatever else if you feel like it.
90 Human Paladin
So I went to log in with my duo to play a little this evening--she's been in the closed beta for a while and has some special items and astral gems from a PAX promotion or some such--only to discover that she's been inexplicably banned. No email.

Whaaaat.
90 Troll Rogue
I discovered the EXP grinding Foundry missions today.

Heh.
90 Pandaren Priest
So I went to log in with my duo to play a little this evening--she's been in the closed beta for a while and has some special items and astral gems from a PAX promotion or some such--only to discover that she's been inexplicably banned. No email.

Whaaaat.

Try emailing them. D:
90 Pandaren Priest
How to bind walk to hotkeys (you will need two as far as I know)

/bind F11 walk 1

press enter

/bind F12 walk 0

press enter

Now whenever you press F11 you will walk, and whenever you press F12 you will run. You could change those to whatever else if you feel like it.

omg, thank you! You are awesome! :D
Apparently it doesn't want to download for me. I feel lucky when I see 0.01 KB/s pops up.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Don't bother with the direct download, Shilo. The torrent is slow but a lot better, or you can try one of the mirror download sites that are linked on the page.
Edited by Cythe on 5/4/2013 12:53 AM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest
The direct download also eats your bandwith for lunch. While I was downloading, I could barely load a webpage. >.<
Okay, thanks. The mirror seems to be going okay.

Though it also would appear every username under the sun is taken. o.O

I think this is all just making me more amped to play it, though.
Edited by Shilo on 5/4/2013 1:28 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Warrior
So I mapped all the controls to my PS3 controller with xpadder, so nice to be able to kick back on the couch and play on a big screen! There aren't a lot of active abilities so it was fairly easy to scrunch most of what I need onto the PS3's buttons. :D

Got my Trickster Rogue up to level 21, such a fun class so far.
90 Pandaren Priest
So I mapped all the controls to my PS3 controller with xpadder, so nice to be able to kick back on the couch and play on a big screen! There aren't a lot of active abilities so it was fairly easy to scrunch most of what I need onto the PS3's buttons. :D

Got my Trickster Rogue up to level 21, such a fun class so far.

I hit level 30 on my Cleric and I'm still having a blast.

Sadly, the servers crashed again. xD
90 Troll Rogue
My rogue is 30. I like it and all, but holy god there's a lot of rogues.

Going to try to power through the first 30 levels of the Great Weapons Fighter. They apparently pick up later, but at the start they're so, so weak.
90 Night Elf Mage

Wait until 2 months after launch.

When every rogue becomes a Drow.

Unless they release a ranged physical before then...

... then watch as every ranged physical becomes a Drow.
Made a Guardian Fighter and my friend made a Cleric.

Rolling together with him through everything is fun as hell.
90 Pandaren Priest
05/04/2013 02:13 AMPosted by Iraelius

nope.

If they finally release a ranged physical (I WANT TO BE A RANGER DAMMIT), I will be playing my Sun Elf Shevarashi Arcane Archer. :D
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Yeah I'll be switching to Ranger once they come out, that's what I wanted to roll in the first place but found they weren't in on open beta launch. D:
90 Night Elf Mage
05/04/2013 02:17 AMPosted by Tiriel

nope.

If they finally release a ranged physical (I WANT TO BE A RANGER DAMMIT), I will be playing my Sun Elf Shevarashi Arcane Archer. :D

It's more a joke 'cause Drizzt :P

I'm personally sticking with almost strictly tieflings if Drow are not available to everyone after launch.

If they are I'm going to save a spot for a Drow Guardian, or maybe Cleric. Otherwise it'll be mostly tieflings, half-orcs and dwarves.

Maybe a halfling.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]