(Locked)

needs to go. How do I peel my partner from somebody I can't see

inb4:HURDUR U PLAY WITH A ROGUE UTELL ME
Play with a hunter, duh.
90 Undead Rogue
How do I kill a mage whe-

Jk frost bomb 100-0'd me
90 Human Death Knight
subterfuge should work the same minus the actual stealth part. like opening with a dance or something

Jk frost bomb 100-0'd me

Right because me being a mage makes subterfuge less broken. Shutup.
People complain about ST, then now subterfuge?

Whats next, another smoke bomb thread? Or maybe Shroud?
90 Undead Rogue

Jk frost bomb 100-0'd me

lol took the bait pretty easily.
needs to go. How do I peel my partner from somebody I can't see

Press the keybind for frost nova and click it over your partner. huh!

No one likes you.
90 Human Priest
subterfuge is just broken. Along with mind numbing poison.
90 Orc Death Knight
Mage. Nothing to see here.
90 Human Priest
No one likes you.

i like him, he cools
90 Human Warlock
Howl works, I think.
04/30/2013 10:21 AMPosted by Gunzmueller
Press the keybind for frost nova and click it over your partner. huh!

press the keybind for cheapshot and you can sit your nova and kill the guy you're on.huh!

No one likes you.

sick 5th grade burn let me log that in my diary
subterfuge should work the same minus the actual stealth part. like opening with a dance or something

that would be fine
90 Orc Monk
Howl works, I think.

It does, but if a rogue is smart he will easily notice the Warlock get close and cloak it. Or if the rogues teammate is smart, and is a priest, he will just fear ward the rogue when he sees the warlock going for the howl.

If only peeling a rogue really was that easy.

Subterfuge is overpowered though, definitely. Actually there is no real question about it, it either need a 1 second reduction, or as other have mentioned, to just work as a "mini-dance" out of stealth.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Subterfuge is a pain as a healer because its basically just free time for the rogue to DPS on me, but honestly I dont know how you fix it without removing it and nerfing rogues a ton.
90 Orc Monk
Subterfuge is a pain as a healer because its basically just free time for the rogue to DPS on me, but honestly I dont know how you fix it without removing it and nerfing rogues a ton.

Luckily, rogues could use a really solid nerf at the moment, in terms of their damage. Give them a survivability buff in its place, and you wouldn't even see any complaining.
90 Undead Rogue
Subterfuge isn't the biggest problem. It's cloak and dagger and a little extra energy imo
Edited by Crookston on 4/30/2013 10:54 AM PDT
90 Undead Rogue
04/30/2013 10:43 AMPosted by Ogedei

Luckily, rogues could use a really solid nerf at the moment, in terms of their damage. Give them a survivability buff in its place, and you wouldn't even see any complaining.

Subterfuge isn't really a dps positive talent. It's a survival and control talent
Edited by Crookston on 4/30/2013 11:19 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I understand rogues need some sort of burst damage nerf, But the problem i have is it sucks losing something major to your playstyle mid expansion. I would like rogue burst toned down to be less insane, but I have played classes that lost a part of their playstyle during an expac and it made the class horrible to play.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]