Screams of the Past

100 Human Paladin
I know many of you are vets from classic like me, and many of you I'm sure miss the good old days. Personally I try to resurrect that feeling by twinking and what not but its never enough. I attempted a classic guild but its hard to do on Ysondre do to... low population.

Let me cut to the chase, I have discovered a guild on the Server Draka. Screams of the Past, a fitting name because they are a level 60 only classic raiding guild. The raid Mondays and Wednesday At 6 Server. I believe they are a west coast so do the math. They Have their own website, vent, raiding system the whole 9 yards. If you are interested I motivate you to make a character over there and try it out. Its more of a fun hobby, something to do rather then sit in SW.
They only have a few requirements.
-Only Level 60's allowed
-No new class's such as Monk or Deathknight
-All Gear and Enchants must be from classic only, NO exceptions
-You must register your character on their website @ http://www.screamsofthepast.com/
Any other rules you can look up on their website, they are strict on how they do things so please read it if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I love the idea behind this, but a level 60 character, wearing entry-level Tier 1 raiding blues, is literally four or five times as strong as a Classic raiding character. You can 10m AQ40 in Classic gear with ease.

The rumored "everything can be Challenge Moded" system will probably be more accurate than raiding at-level nowadays - and won't require you to reroll besides.

Best of luck to them. I have a Death Knight locked at 80 myself, since WoTLK is the best period of raiding ever.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
It's 60% Nostalgia. I've done it and it is a lot of fun, I see it more as a side entertainment thing when people are not focusing on their 90's. Yes you can get better gear then say teir 2 BWL gear but its the idea of being back in classic where BC was never introduced.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]