[Titan Runestone] Drops

90 Goblin Hunter
1 each this week and last for a total of 2/12. (Both clearing all 6 bosses.)
98 Worgen Mage
0-6 on my alt's first week
100 Undead Warrior
HAM
0 out of 9 kills, some lfr and some normal.
90 Draenei Mage
4 for 12 and yes I do have lottery tickets for this weekend
100 Troll Rogue
Got 2 this week so 4 all together (1 each the previous 2 weeks), I think they should make secrets and runestones a 100% drop on Lei Shen, at least then people might stick around even if they don't want the gear.

There is precedent for this as they made fragments of valanyr drop 100% off of yog 25, maybe its something to look into in any future collection quests.
90 Goblin Hunter
Got 2 this week so 4 all together (1 each the previous 2 weeks), I think they should make secrets and runestones a 100% drop on Lei Shen, at least then people might stick around even if they don't want the gear.

There is precedent for this as they made fragments of valanyr drop 100% off of yog 25, maybe its something to look into in any future collection quests.

That would help somewhat, except for the fact that its slightly negated by shared loot on those between LFR and normal, so I still wouldn't stick around for Lei Shen LFR because we are killing him on normal now.
100 Dwarf Death Knight
1/12

3 weeks.

36 weeks it looks like, unless ToT follows the Dragonsoul model, I think I might be screwed until the rng is buffed
100 Blood Elf Hunter
2 weeks, 0 stones.
98 Worgen Mage
My preliminary impression of this quest is that it's going to need a nerf if [A Test of Valor] was deemed too long at 6 weeks. I'd agree with making Lei Shen a guaranteed drop. Though by that logic, shouldn't Ra-Den drop one too? He's a titan watcher after all and the stones are actually referring to him =p I suppose getting an extra boss chance is enough of a perk on its own.

Blizzard might not be in any hurry to buff it though because 5.3 isn't out yet and 5.4 is at least 3 months after that.
Edited by Digerati on 5/10/2013 12:34 PM PDT
100 Troll Mage
I am at 3 or 4 from 2 raid weeks.

@your comment about a test of valor i agree and disagree with.

The reason I agree with it is that if the reason blizzard is nerfing it to 3k instead of 6k is because they thought it took too long from the start then yea it makes sense for this to possibly get nerfed.

But they may be nerfing it to 3k as a catch up thing instead of a "this is taking too long from the start" if that makes sense.

Granted i haven't been paying so much attention in that they may of said why they changed it and i didn't catch it.
1 of 5. Got my last secrets off Durumu, so I don't think I was eligible for him.

Progress is progress.

And I agree, Lei Shen should be 100%. Might help keep people from auto-dropping him in LFR.
90 Human Warlock
Updated: 5/12

1 the first week they were available, 0 every week thereafter until this week, got 4.
Edited by Leotharius on 5/13/2013 4:47 PM PDT
100 Draenei Hunter
5/12 with 2 weeks done, 3 first week and 2 this week all from LFR
90 Pandaren Mage
1 for 2 weeks of progress. its weak. really hoping this doesnt take 24 weeks to do.
85 Gnome Priest
SO ths only drop in Halls of flesh-shaping and pnnacle of storms ?
100 Blood Elf Priest
1:28

t.t

edit: Someone in my guild already completed it*
Edited by Mikeo on 5/11/2013 9:08 AM PDT
100 Human Warrior
0 RNG is killing wow
100 Blood Elf Priest
9/12 in 3 weeks.
100 Worgen Warlock
11/12. The % drop for this appears to be way too low for anyone to get it consistently, I do hope they buff it. All its going to do is cause frustration when the 5.3 cloaks come into play. IMO, should drop from Lei Shen guaranteed and have a 40-60% drop from the other five bosses.
90 Worgen Warlock
I was 1 for 12 on normal mode bosses in two weeks.

I did LFR this weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd get in for our raid tonight, and I got 2 of 3 off the Flesh Shaping one, but 0/2 on Pinnacle (didn't get Twins done because we hit enrage and I had to go).

So LFR is so much better. !@#$.

(small sample size I know)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]