Congratulations Lore

90 Gnome Warlock
05/01/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Pandaren

How the hell you get that name? 0_-

I reserved it the day the xpac title was leaked :3

Then again, I remember holding onto Sin'dorei when belves were announced. Didn't follow through with it, deleted him after jumping off the mountains on Sunstrider.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Well, grats to him, I guess. I don't know why you would want the job, though.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
05/01/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Pandaren

How the hell you get that name? 0_-

I reserved it the day the xpac title was leaked :3

Hahaha, well played!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
If his name is Lore, does that mean he's going to help repair what they did to the lore?

I'm hoping so more than anything on this Earth right now.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
If his name is Lore, does that mean he's going to help repair what they did to the lore?

He's named Lore because of what they did to the lore. He is a Belf pally that was made at the start of BC that was originally named Lorelol.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
His announcement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifFIFNxwvOk
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
His announcement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifFIFNxwvOk

Why isn't he saying anything about pvp balance or Alliance lore or raiding difficulty!?

RAGE!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

I'm hoping so more than anything on this Earth right now.

The name is merely a coincidence.

He's named Lore because of what they did to the lore. He is a Belf pally that was made at the start of BC that was originally named Lorelol.

I always knew Trolls weren't clever.
Edited by Aeluron on 5/1/2013 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Awesome congratz lore! I know you will keep the game we know and love as amazing as ever!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Fresh meat
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

So I'm stupid because I state info that Josh himself has stated on more than one occasion?
Edited by Razortusk on 5/1/2013 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
oh is that that guy with the bad perm?

and funny thing is its not even a perm, its all natural
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Priest
Congratulations!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
05/01/2013 04:13 PMPosted by Razortusk

So I'm stupid because I state info that Josh himself has stated on more than one occasion?

I... think that was directed at Josh himself, not you. That, or a lame troll joke.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I... think that was directed at Josh himself, not you. That, or a lame troll joke.

Possible. To be honest I'm half asleep so I'm not really on the ball at the moment. Stayed up to watch Lore's announcement and to watch the Mythbusters 10th anniversary special.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
05/01/2013 04:29 PMPosted by Razortusk

Possible. To be honest I'm half asleep so I'm not really on the ball at the moment. Stayed up to watch Lore's announcement and to watch the Mythbusters 10th anniversary special.

Heh, I'm with ya on that.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We’re super excited for Lore (aka Josh) to join the World of Warcraft North America Community Team! He’s a great fit for the team and Blizzard, and we’re really looking forward to adding his biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nooo! That means he can no longer be a part of Legendary, PST, or the Weekly Marmot! Just like when Randy Jordan was hired and had to leave The Instance. I AM DISAPPOINT!

But in all seriousness, good luck to him and I am happy he can join the Blizzard team!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
We’re super excited for Lore (aka Josh) to join the World of Warcraft North America Community Team! He’s a great fit for the team and Blizzard, and we’re really looking forward to adding his biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.

Well now I'm just picturing the blizzard team as a singular organism. Very cthulu-esque.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

"Takes out a Toaster"

"Puts the name Lore on it"

I'M READY!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]