Mazzle and Meia's Charity Mount Wash

90 Goblin Death Knight
Where: Lao & Son's Yak Wash, Kun-Lai Summit
When: May 18th, 1900 server time

more information:
http://ravenholdt.us/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2858
Reply Quote
*Bumps*

Many <3's for cross-faction RP events. Thanks for putting this together and I hope that it goes well!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
check is in the mail.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Totally read that as "Mouth Wash".

EDIT: Sounds neat! If I'm around, I can help with the peacekeeping.
Edited by Cayreth on 5/2/2013 5:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Can ya wash our warhorse wi'tout taken any more o't'a skin off it? T'a ol'stallion ain't w'at he us'd ta be.
Stop. Just stop.
Reply Quote
23 Pandaren Shaman
A serious-mannered Pandaren female approaches a board upon which one of these notices is displayed

"Charity for orphans! What a wonderful idea...." Minxue reflects, then blinks several times as a memory of the not-so-distant-past emerges vividly in her mind. The king of these people, the one known as Varian Wrynn, had so clearly laid out the terrible consequences of the decision to become one of this "Alliance". Those allied with the Horde, led by the one known as Garrosh Hellscream, they were enemies; even if they were one's childhood playmates.

She nibbles on her lower lip, shifting the weight from one foot to another.

"Would this make me a traitor?" she thinks. "Or would I be following my duty to aid the Alliance? And does it matter? The parentless children had no stake in this; they swore no fealty to king or warchief. In the end, does it matter how loyal we are to one another if we abandon the innocent?"

"Well, for me its a moot point," she thinks, turning away, "I cannot afford such a trip, not yet." Minxue's fingers lightly tested her leather purse; it weighed but little. "Perhaps I can help here. I am sure my new human friends will be helping in my homeland."

Her spirits lightened, the Pandaren walks with a renewed bounce in her step, her footsteps turning toward the Cathedral district, and the orphanage in this, her new city, one long acquainted with the heartbreak of war.
Edited by Minxue on 5/7/2013 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Monk
A serious-mannered Pandaren female approaches a board upon which one of these notices is displayed

"Charity for orphans! What a wonderful idea...." Minxue reflects, then blinks several times as a memory of the not-so-distant-past emerges vividly in her mind. The king of these people, the one known as Varian Wrynn, had so clearly laid out the terrible consequences of the decision to become one of this "Alliance". Those allied with the Horde, led by the one known as Garrosh Hellscream, they were enemies; even if they were one's childhood playmates.

She nibbles on her lower lip, shifting the weight from one foot to another.

"Would this make me a traitor?" she thinks. "Or would I be following my duty to aid the Alliance? And does it matter? The parentless children had no stake in this; they swore no fealty to king or warchief. In the end, does it matter how loyal we are to one another if we abandon the innocent?"

"Well, for me its a moot point," she thinks, turning away, "I cannot afford such a trip, not yet." Minxue's fingers lightly tested her leather purse; it weighed but little. "Perhaps I can help here. I am sure my new human friends will be helping in my homeland."

Her spirits lightened, the Pandaren walks with a renewed bounce in her step, her footsteps turning toward the Cathedral district, and the orphanage in this, her new city, one long acquainted with the heartbreak of war.

(Very well played, I'm sure Mock is impressed ;) )
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
*bumps* I'm going to be late, but I'll try to be there!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's happening right now!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Once again...I am free of Fleas. Will not say where I caught them, but for the time being, they are gone.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
It was all an elaborate ruse!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Once again...I am free of Fleas. Will not say where I caught them, but for the time being, they are gone.

;)

A proper wash indeed, Yaks and all.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
A fun time, despite being fleeced by a Goblin. My 'Strider is shining like an emerald, on the plus side.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Yes, only HALF a scam! Mounts actually clean, but gold going somewhere else besides panda babies... (hooks n blow)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
http://youtu.be/z5tZMDBXTRQ?t=11s
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]