Hpally LF raiding guild.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello there, I'm looking for a guild progressing through ToT, which preferably raids 3 nights a week, 3 hours a night. Any night works for me. I know my holy gear is a little lacking, the majority of this patch has been working on my ret set to grind out dailies since I have been outside a raiding guild for most of mists.

I just finished my degree (which is why I had to quit raiding, this last semester was brutal) and I'm looking to get back into progression now that I have all the time in the world.

I have in depth raiding experience, and have raided as a Hpally since Molten Core. I have cleared every tier with the exception of Naxx40 and MoP tiers while they were current content. During the launch of MoP I was in a guild that cleared MSV the first week it was open and got a heroic puppies kill the following week. However, due to time restraints and other factors, that guild broke apart and I've been in limbo since.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Hello Daggerfell,

We are going to be in need of a Holy Pally right away and if you are interested in chatting contact me at zahkkul#1390 or wsp Zahkkul or Lorendo. You can also contact the raid leader Methmos.

We are currently 4/12 and with a few more pulls will have Magera down.

Talk to you soon.

Cheers
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
VEX
Daggerfell,
If you can swing a 2 day, 8 hour schedule; then we may be a good place to look. I am currently looking for some solid replacements for a few core members.

We are 12/12, and with the right pickups, we could be working on heroic progression again before the end of this month.

My battletag is DrudgeUrFace#1674. Please hit me up. We have a scheduled raid for next Thursday, May 9th, from 8:30 to 12:30 PM and would like to give you a shot.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728983817

Regards,
Drüdge
Edited by Drüdge on 5/2/2013 4:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Druid
Edited by Mcbeefin on 6/13/2013 8:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Mage
Hi Daggerfell,
Ardent is currently in need of a holy pally for our core 10M raid team. We are only 2/12 (after 4 days of raiding beginning last week, late start hehe) but will be getting a council kill tonight. We are a close knit group that enjoys playing together and striving for progression but more importantly to have some fun while doing it. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm (which I see fits your preferences quite nicely :) ) If your interested message me in game Aerø (alt code 0248) and we can talk, we are actually looking for a holy pally for tonight’s raid, which if your interested we can bring you and see how everything works out :)

Look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Well hi there Daggerfell!

I know you are getting a ton of responses to this thread and a bunch of people telling ya where to join so I'll keep this short and sweet.

we have two raid teams one is 7/12 the other 12/12
one team runs 3 times a week for 3 hours each night the other 2 times for 4 hours each

plus we have pie

add me if you are interested in finding out more: Crestfallen#1614.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]