Veritas Raid Recruitment 5/1/13

90 Tauren Paladin
Do you like to raid? Do you have the gear? Do you have the experience?

If you said yes to any of these questions I may have good news for you. Right now Veritas is looking for some fellow WoWzers to fill out it's two raid groups.

Do you have a hunter than can pew pew with the rest of them. Do you have pets that like to eat peoples faces?

Do you have a lock that likes to spread their seed all over the place? Can you smash your face on the keyboard with the best of them?

How bout a healer that likes to keep people alive while not standing in bad things themselves?

Or perhaps even Tank.

Even other dps are welcome.

Step on up and join us for a while. Give it a whirl. If you show your potential and pull your weight you may earn a spot in the raid. If you push yourself and prove to be overzealous......you may even impress the every angry Noble and earn a chance at the hardcore group.
During your stay you will get the fun times of listening to the ever angry women of Veritas.

So please step on up, whisper our guild mistress Missaou, Romy, Dydra. Send her an in game mail. If you can't get a hold of her feel free to send me one.

Our raid days consist of T,W,TH,M 6-9 Server time. (9-12 EST)

www.veritasgamers.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<3 Shuppy!

We are still looking for capable, dedicated peeps. Plz hit me up if you are interested.

Missa#1391
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]