Thunder Isle: Can't go 2 sec without aggroing

90 Tauren Paladin
What the hell. Why can't you go 10 feet without pulling Aggro?

You should be able to stand in a spot for 10 seconds. You should be able to walk 10 feet without a Mob jumping on you.

I stop to look at my map pretty much anywhere and BAM! Aggro on something.

Chill out on the dense packing there Blizzard. You wonder why people hate dailies? Either we have to fight tooth and nail for a Mob, or they are freaking everywhere so dense are they that you couldn't even enjoy the area or appreciate the work gone into it because you don't have even 2 seconds to look around without a fight.

You guys are now in Time Out!!!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
When I'm done or when I pull too much, I just run (even if I get dismounted) and drag everything with me and then jump into the quest NPC's bubble of safety. Instant aggro wipe. The second floor of the big building with the rare is also a safe zone or jumping down to the ocean. They won't chase you far.

You have the Total Immune LOL You Can't Hit Me thang as a pally!

It's best to do those dailies with friends/guildies/random strangers til you gear up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)