WILL WIPE YOU ON GALV says hi!

Hey everyone,

Just stopping by to say hi to everyone. What was left of WILL WIPE YOU ON GALV from Muradin has transferred here in hopes of reforming after many months and even years of being inactive. I doubt most of you will know who we are, but if anyone has seen the Muffins Exploration Videos for BC and WOTLK, that's me! Any WWYOG videos (you can look them up on youtube or warcraftmovies.com) also featured our old guild back on Muradin.

We're going to be more casual in terms of PVE than we have in the past and hope to get a 10 man raid running. We welcome anyone interested in having fun and doing RBGS, Arenas and 10 man content. Any old-timers from Muradin, Proudmoore or have been in WWYOG, Star Onion Brigade or the old school Valoran guild are more than welcome to message me or anyone in guild about transferring here or joining.

Best,

Vaosan/Muffins
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
i transfered off of muradin during BC, i think you will like it here vao, long time no see by the way, i thought you had quit

PS: as much as i hate to admit it, my name was Bubblemeplz when i was on muradin
Edited by Bltizkreig on 5/2/2013 12:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
:O. Good seeing you here too, if you know anyone from Muradin that would like to join, feel free to refer them to me or anyone in our small guild!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
We're actively looking to recruit two active tanks and a few DPS of any class. Whisper me in-game if interested.
Reply Quote
Gordon? Nice to have you back man! Hope you enjoy being the small fish in the giant pond.

ps, Give my love to Grimjow. That's one sexy slab of Serbian meat.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
< Ex Muradiner, played a shaman named Reznor, ran around with Pegleg and Conkryte quite a bit. I run druid and Conk runs arms warrior these days, temp on Frostmane server.

Got any room for a resto/boomy and an arms warrior for pvp if we get around to xferring in tonight?
Reply Quote
< Ex Muradiner, played a shaman named Reznor, ran around with Pegleg and Conkryte quite a bit. I run druid and Conk runs arms warrior these days, temp on Frostmane server.

Got any room for a resto/boomy and an arms warrior for pvp if we get around to xferring in tonight?

Hey I do remember you Reznor. Add me on battetag Vaosan#1803

We definitely have room for pvp. We are trying to start up 10 man raids as well. Feel free to join, it'll be good times all around. I can not guarantee spots for RBGS, raids or anything else, we're just here to have fun.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
She's being modest. We're actively trying to get stuff in order to get our name out on this cluster!@#$ of a server. So if you're willing to help us put a lot of work into it you're more than welcome to. Though casuals and PVPers are always welcome as well.

As soon as we have the numbers RBGs should be fairly regular, and we hope to get our foot in this PVE business soon.
Edited by Grimlulz on 5/8/2013 2:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Copy that. Anything would be better than what I'm doing now, and I know you guys always bring the noise. I'll transfer tonight, I've caught a small cold so I didn't even get a chance to log in the last 2 days. Fun is the name of the game though, always.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Some serious nostalgia in this thread. It's been ages. I was on Proudmoore and Muradin in (Delusions of) Grandeur. My name then was Lame or Kiliek. I was also in Star Onion Brigade (and probably Valoran at some point) on my alt druid as Sarke or Srk.

Nice to have you cuties here on Tichondrius.
Edited by Billionaire on 5/8/2013 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'll be transferring to Tich tonight on my arms warrior. I'll try to do what I can to get the guild leveled up.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Paladin
-_- small world is small
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
showing wwyog some love

so many memories made by you guys <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Gordon? Nice to have you back man! Hope you enjoy being the small fish in the giant pond.

ps, Give my love to Grimjow. That's one sexy slab of Serbian meat.

What the hell man? Grim's head is already too big, why would you say something like this?
Regardless of whether it's true or not, stop inflating his ego.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What happened to these guys, are they still active and going to make any new videos?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Those guys been playing wow forever. If they're here there probably just puggin or keeping it small.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
VAOSAN!!!!

HAI !! You probably wont remember me much but back in the day me and a friend of mine played with you pretty closely. I was a holy paladin and ill have to ask him what char he played but its so good to see you! Ill chat with you ingame soon:DDDDD
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
This guild do rbg? if so i want in. you guys are awesome!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]