Crazy Cat Lady

100 Human Mage
I can think of a person that might start pet battling if this achieve was put in.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
06/20/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Dryadius
There are currently 19 available "cat" type pets in game.

Indeed, I forgot Nightsaber Cub was TCG, and not the one from the Zul'Gurub 4.1 quests.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I wish they would get rid of TCG/ store pets from the list.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I wish they would get rid of TCG/ store pets from the list.

Why? You do not need them to get the achievement. They are cats that others have invested the time/effort/money to get so in all fairness they should (and do) count. If they aren't your thing that's cool, but there is no real reason to not have them in the list.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Why? You do not need them to get the achievement. They are cats that others have invested the time/effort/money to get so in all fairness they should (and do) count. If they aren't your thing that's cool, but there is no real reason to not have them in the list.

oh, you don't need 'all' the cats for achieve?

nvm then.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
...I actually really like this idea.

But I am also biased because I want more draenei content even if it ends up being something relatively "small" in comparison (cough cough burning legion xpac with space goats finally doing something other than sitting around twiddling facial tendrils through the last three xpacs, pls and ty).

I know what you mean! I still wish they would update the Draenei starting area. The Exodar is already repaired and not a wrecked city ship anymore. It would be amazing to see that reflected in game.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
06/21/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Tangla

oh, you don't need 'all' the cats for achieve?

nvm then.

Nope, just 20 out of 24.

19 you can get now, and the 20th will be the the essence of Xuen.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Confirmed!

The title reward for the achievement is up!!!

http://ptr.wowdb.com/achievements/8397-crazy-for-cats#17093-17124

GAH!

WHEEEEEE!

*skips in circles while laughing insanely*

THANK YOU BLIZZARD!
Edited by Dryadius on 6/27/2013 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Congrats on your idea being put into the game Dry! =D I'm personally excited
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin

Thanks! I went *squee* when I was on mmo today.

(Grain of salt: Data-mined does not confirm actual live release... le sigh)

Now that that depressing thought is out of my head.... WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
06/27/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Dryadius

Thanks! I went *squee* when I was on mmo today.

(Grain of salt: Data-mined does not confirm actual live release... le sigh)

Now that that depressing thought is out of my head.... WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe I went *squee* too when I saw it! I'm hoping it really does get released to live..fits me perfectly because I'm a cat lover :P
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Hehe I went *squee* too when I saw it! I'm hoping it really does get released to live..fits me perfectly because I'm a cat lover :P

Sweet! Well then, for your sake as I well I also hope it goes live!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I have 19 of those(I bought the cinder kitten, missing Darkmoon Cub which I will get next darkmoon faire) and I am super stoked about this. I think my druid will continue to rock either Grand Crusader or Death's Demise(which is her earned right imo), but everyone else is going straight to the crazy cat lady farm. As an owner of a plethora of cats in real life, this is wonderful.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Getting a title for this just made it all kinds of more awesome! Sesamee the Crazy Cat Lady here I come!! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can only imagine every pet collector using this title. so many Crazy Cat people. XD

Salinous the Crazy Cat Man... has a nice ring to it... *runs off to Hillsbrad to farm for Black Tabby.* WHEEEEE!!!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I can only imagine every pet collector using this title. so many Crazy Cat people. XD

Salinous the Crazy Cat Man... has a nice ring to it... *runs off to Hillsbrad to farm for Black Tabby.* WHEEEEE!!!

GOOD LUCK! I ended up cheating and buying him off of the AH. But still, he is mine.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Yay for cat lovers everywhere! :D
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Hooray! I've seen people asking for Crazy Cat Lady title on these forums since classic. Especially during Uduar. Pet collectors have been around since the beginning (my vanilla guild GM always had his pets out - he had a lot too.)

Seems like the timing is a little too short for this achievement if this thread was the catalyst. Blizz may have already been working on it but we'll still give Dry credit. =)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Congrats dude!

You've personally given me something to obsess over until the next patch launches.
Not sure if I want to love or hate you right now. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]