Role Call

100 Human Warrior
The end has come and I need everyone to say or (if you can't say because of a debilitating condition that makes you unable to speak) raise your hand stating that you are here.

State your Role and how you can be helpful to the survival of Sentient beings everywhere.
Edited by Kerex on 5/2/2013 8:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Moo!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Mew.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/raise hand and throws gold into the air for future Sentinels forum contests
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
*server hug and luffs*

<--- fixer of owies and booboo's
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
*tailtickles Sentinels*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I appear to be here.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
I and my army of alts, as well as my first character Neus, are still here.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Moo!

Looks like we have our live stock. Now who will be our slaughterer?

Mew.

Slaughterer you are my good sir.

/raise hand and throws gold into the air for future Sentinels forum contests

Our resident gypsy is here to tell off stories to scare the young children into hiding from the big bad monsters. I see you doing very well.

*server hug and luffs*

A fixer you are, you shall not be. You will be our chief scientist. Your job is come up with new and exciting (although potentially dangerous) ways to deal with our sick and our enemies. Your first task shall be creating a wall mounted explosive bandage launcher. You are to have no contact with the outside world until you are done. See ya next week.

*tailtickles Sentinels*

You are kind of sneaky to be able to tickle all of our tails. I shall name you our bounty hunter/ deserter finder. Your job is to bring them to justice in any way you see fit. You are.. The Silent Tickler.

I appear to be here.

And here you shall be our cannonball firer. (your cannonballs will be provided to you as they come along, although sentinels is pretty short on cannonballs right now I believe)

I and my army of alts, as well as my first character Neus, are still here.

You sir shall be our cook, you can manage big meals by cooking with your .. many hands..
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
You sir shall be our cook
He doesn't even have the outfit on! :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
But he has many many hands. They must all be washed though.

Prodon, You look perfectly fit to stun our resident "cannonballs" with your frying pan so you can be our ammunition gatherer.

<3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Prodon, You look perfectly fit to stun our resident "cannonballs" with your frying pan so you can be our ammunition gatherer.
Hot damn! Look at me getting a job to do. :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

*server hug and luffs*

A fixer you are, you shall not be. You will be our chief scientist. Your job is come up with new and exciting (although potentially dangerous) ways to deal with our sick and our enemies. Your first task shall be creating a wall mounted explosive bandage launcher. You are to have no contact with the outside world until you are done. See ya next week.

I realize this has taken much longer than it should have, I was having issues with the launcher. The tension on the mechanism was difficult to set in that it worked perfectly on Taurens and Trolls, however, when it hit the Gnomes and Blood Elves it punched a hole through them and kind of turned them inside out. I think I've fixed this issue but I still cannot guarantee that these two peoples won't suffocate in the layers of bandages. Then again, does anyone who matters REALLY care?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
*tailtickles Sentinels*

You are kind of sneaky to be able to tickle all of our tails. I shall name you our bounty hunter/ deserter finder. Your job is to bring them to justice in any way you see fit. You are.. The Silent Tickler.

I have tracked them down and dealt the only justice I can see fit. I shall continue on my mission as that I feel it perhaps is much more my calling than just randomly tailtickling people and getting strange looks!

P.S. Don't ask what the secret ingredient in the soup is...YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!! (Unless, of course, you are said deserter.)
Reply Quote
25 Human Warlock
<~~ Cool thing is you can be here forever and still be an unknown.

Though I have seen 90% of you all at one time or another(And was a Rogue when I was here) I can now play in anonymity muhahahahaha. except for those 2 who have me on the RealID
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Still cow tipping!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
My role is to be a zeldendorf ripoff for alliance side wtf
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Ok so I made a NE rogue named Marantha. So far no one is talking in the rp channel. Looking for friends. I love rp, have a lot of experience. Consider myself a pretty fair rper. Stay pretty much within lore, but willing to bend a little for sake of story.

I am not a youngster, but not over the hill yet. So how does one new to the server find more rpers?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]