Ello Guild Idea DING DING DING

90 Troll Shaman
Okay so quick snip about my guild.

First off we reside on kil'jaeden. This server is most known for world pvp. What is world pvp? World pvp is well.. pvp in the lands of azeroth. Where alliance and horde take their armys and duke it out braveheart style. Kil'jaeden is one of the very few servers where alliance and horde balance out.

Now that you understand about the server let me tell you about the guild. Division VII was founded on Feb 1st. We are growing very quickly. We have our basic casuals who come online to breathe and are pretty much left alone. We have about 50 active accounts in that area. Next we have the domination ranks. World PVP Representers+ (RBG Core, Vets of dvii, officers) These players represent us in the world of azeroth. We plan battles.. We take the king in sw, we do all kinds of stuff. We have 301 active accounts.

We have a lot of givers. Over the course of a month we have recieved over 100k in gold and over 200k in items given to us by our members. We want to give it away. We love our members and we love that they represent us. So i have came up with a way to give to my members but get a little in return. Thus the store was created!

--------------------- Now To My Idea -----------------------
We want to give away free mounts. TCG Mounts, Choppers, Free Game Time 30d-60d, Panther Mounts ect ect. We want to reward our members for doing.

How on earth do we keep up with this maddness! Well I bought a very very expensive board for our website WITH this board comes a points system (Somewhat like a dkp system) Officers can edit these points in 2 seconds. No time wasted No harm No Foul.

How it works is basically divided into two point proccess.
Silver DKP - This dkp easy to receive just attending to anything we do that represents the guild. From lottery night, random world pvp, posting on forums, giving to the guild bank ect
Gold DKP - This DKP are pretty hard to get. Massive world pvp events such as Killing the king, participating in our defense raids in org.

How To Spend
Basically heres an example

Chopper - 1000 Silver DKP, 2 Gold DKP.

This would require multiple attendance for events + 2 massive world pvp events. Thats huge representation!

How about we seperate the coins for inexpensive items to expensive items.

Free Game Time - 450 Silver DKP

Panther Flying Mount - 10 Gold DKP

See how it works? I have also checked with blizzard to see if this is against the TOS and they said no because this would be treated just like a dkp system since no real money is involved and that the free game time would be treated as a gift! HOW DOPE IS THAT!

So my question to you is:

What do you think of this idea?
Would you participate?
What mounts or in game items would you like to see?
What do you feel would be fair for each item? (Price Wise)
Edited by Spartaxan on 4/30/2013 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
You might want to edit a part of that from your post.

Gold for game time is technically against the ToS
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
You misinterpreted the whole entire post. I edited it for better understanding
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It is an interesting idea, I used to like playing on pvp servers but with CRZ and the increased number of Max level players who have nothing better to do than gank my lowbie... it is often just too frustrating to play on a pvp server.

It is rare that I have had guilds who had high levels who were willing to Drop what they were doing to come help out a Lowbie in trouble.

That said I it is an interesting idea.. Now if only I had a pvp geared 90 :P

Right now I am leveling my Holy Pally to 90 and I have a 90 hunter that has a decent raid set... would not be too hard grinding honor on her...
Edited by Koregar on 4/30/2013 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Interesting idea if you have the money to spend.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
It is an interesting idea, I used to like playing on pvp servers but with CRZ and the increased number of Max level players who have nothing better to do than gank my lowbie... it is often just too frustrating to play on a pvp server.

It is rare that I have had guilds who had high levels who were willing to Drop what they were doing to come help out a Lowbie in trouble.

That said I it is an interesting idea.. Now if only I had a pvp geared 90 :P

Right now I am leveling my Holy Pally to 90 and I have a 90 hunter that has a decent raid set... would not be too hard grinding honor on her...

Should come on over =) We will protect you <3

Interesting idea if you have the money to spend.

We host lotterys and farm for pve guilds and sale them matts for cheap... GIves us good income along with what blizzard gives us weekly. We are also thinking of upping our lottery. Giving players an option of giving 3k for a chance at an extra roll for a mount. We usually have 15 players join on the lottery. 500 per ticket can purchase up to 3 tickets guild gets half the earnings. Now add an additional 3k just to win a mount (Panther Mount) We will make more than we give.

Right now we are having a hard time tracking these points. We could do it DKP Style but that could cause a headache when doing massive world pvp events.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]