Hey Blood Elves!

90 Human Paladin
I went alliance, now what?

Go forth and liberate Azeroth under the azure banners of the Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Reasons to leave the Horde:

1: Garrosh used Blood Elves as cannon fodder all over Pandaria.
2: Spies serving Garrosh were what got the Sunreavers purged in the first place.
3: Hellscream's Horde is all too similar to the Horde that burnt down most of Eversong Forest.
4: The Sin'dorei no longer even need them with the Sunwell restored.

Reasons to join the Alliance:
1. None. The Blood Elves should isolate themselves from the rest of the world. Forever.
Reply Quote
83 Gnome Rogue
We shall raise the depths...
Okay. Now I'm curious.
Those other Highborne. The ones with the gills. Them too?

I ask because ... reasons.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think your so called Alliance should just give up and submit to blood elf rule.. It would be a good thing you wouldn't have to worry about making choices or that silly thing called free will. Just get to wake up and enjoy the life of being second or even third class citizen if you play your cards right..
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I don't need to join the alliance to cleanse myself in a Moonwell or Waterfall.

You have a flying city of death? Since when did you get Naxxramus?

If Blood Elves joined alliance, I wouldn't be able to sneak around and make Skullcrusha confess his undying love for all things pink and frilly!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Dear blood elves.

Please don't saturate the Alliance with any more elves. Furthermore, please depart from the Horde and become an enemy faction so that I can take immense joy in slaughtering every one of you on both my Alliance and Horde characters.

With love,
The Draenei.
Reply Quote
Blood Elves, Uncle Lothar wants YOU for the Alliance!

And Blood Elves who relinquish their Horde status will be accorded:

- Free passage in Alliance lands.
- Full pardon for anything Garithos claimed you did.
- Access to Dalaran.
- Free coupons.
- You get to kick Garrosh in the empty space between his legs. Repeatedly, and whenever you feel like it.
- We'll send Druids and Paladins to try to heal the Dead Scar.
- Free newspapers, anti-discrimination, and much much more!

CALL NOW!

(PS: High-ranked Blood Elven officers WILL have a routine background check, and if accepted, will be under watch by SI:7 for a duration pending at least one month. This is but a neccessity, but after the duration has expired, you will have all the benefits of being an Alliance member!)

Offer is available for a limited time only, supplies are limited.
Edited by Aeliren on 5/1/2013 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Dear blood elves.

Please don't saturate the Alliance with any more elves. Furthermore, please depart from the Horde and become an enemy faction so that I can take immense joy in slaughtering every one of you on both my Alliance and Horde characters.

With love,
The Draenei.

HELLO, SMALL CREATURE, BUT WHERE AM I TO BE FINDING THE BATHROOMS PLEASE? *Puffs chest out, walks into a vase shop and becomes yet again another source of comic relief."

As if gnomes, fluffy puppies and talking animal forms weren't enough.

Alliance needs more elegance and seriousness. Horde can have all the derpy comic relief races. Oh god. That would be perfect. All the little kids and griefers would roll Horde because they can't take anything seriously, and all the good RPers would probably be on the Alliance. o_o

Hnnggg!! Fine. If you join i'll... nnng... i'll... include blood elves into the court. x_x
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Warlock
Dear blood elves.

With love,
The Draenei.

HELLO, SMALL CREATURE, BUT WHERE AM I TO BE FINDING THE BATHROOMS PLEASE? *Puffs chest out, walks into a vase shop and becomes yet again another source of comic relief."

As if gnomes, fluffy puppies and talking animal forms weren't enough.

Alliance needs more elegance and seriousness. Horde can have all the derpy comic relief races. Oh god. That would be perfect. All the little kids and griefers would roll Horde because they can't take anything seriously, and all the good RPers would probably be on the Alliance. o_o

Hnnggg!! Fine. If you join i'll... nnng... i'll... include blood elves into the court. x_x

If this were the case, I actually would join the Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Remember that time Jaina pretty much ruined any chance of the Blood Elves rejoining the Alliance.?

Yeah...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
so uh

hey blood elves

remember that one time we fixed your sunwell?

yeaaaaaah...

we can probably break that thing pretty easily.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
so uh

hey blood elves

yeaaaaaah...

You're welcome to try, goat.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
so uh

hey blood elves

yeaaaaaah...

You're welcome to try, goat.

Hey hey! None of that, now. We're trying to bring the belfies into the alliance. More sophistication is a good thing, and the Horde will be left with stinky monsters and rotting corpses.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Here's an idea.

Why don't you Night Elves leave the Alliance?

Come to Silvermoon City. Help us rebuild the other half of the city. Think of the possibilities. Maybe reconstruct it using the same style found in Darnassas. Near the Sunwell we can have a new Moonwell created.

The two halves of the city blend into one around the Sunwell and Moonwell to symbolize the reuniting of the Elves.

You leave the Alliance and we leave the Horde and we seal the lands around us and let no Non-Elf in.

Deal?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Here's an idea.

Come to Silvermoon City. Help us rebuild the other half of the city. Think of the possibilities. Maybe reconstruct it using the same style found in Darnassas. Near the Sunwell we can have a new Moonwell created.

The two halves of the city blend into one around the Sunwell and Moonwell to symbolize the reuniting of the Elves.

You leave the Alliance and we leave the Horde and we seal the lands around us and let no Non-Elf in.

Deal?

No deal.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Here's an idea.

Deal?

But... but.. my human and draenei handmaidens... Though that -does- sound awesome. We should combine colors. Our blue with your red to make purple, and we go with a Highborne style from ancient times.

Black stones, gold and silver inlaid into those stones, huge ornate structures, lots and lots of magically-powered hovering thingies. Wheee! Eventually down the line we'd interbreed and become a race of magenta-skinned mana elves with flaming violet eyes.

Or you could just join the Alliance.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Here's an idea.

Deal?

No deal.

Hush Human. We Elves are talking.

:P
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/01/2013 09:43 PMPosted by Shrilinda
Human.

I have no idea what you are talking about...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
05/01/2013 09:44 PMPosted by Gurvìr
Human.

Do you have a male character who uses the female avatar? I hate that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/01/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Synesa

Do you have a male character who uses the female avatar? I hate that.

No.

Just an Alliance Blood Elf being confused by another Blood Elf for being a human.

Strange.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]