Hey Blood Elves!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/01/2013 09:43 PMPosted by Shrilinda
Hush Human. We Elves are talking.

Humans got to treat them like children some times such a young race..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
1: Smexy smexy draenei.
2: Smexy smexy draenei.
3: Smexy smexy draenei.
4: Smexy smexy draenei.
5: Smexy smexy draenei.
6: Smexy smexy draenei.
7: Smexy smexy draenei.

There. Much better.

It's really the only reason.
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Priest
You know, having the Blood Elves would be quite the boon considering their proximity to Undercity. Would put incredible pressure on Sylvanas, and she might - MIGHT - be hesitant to plague-bomb her past people.

Then again, the Elves might also be hesitant to take up arms against someone who died to protect Quel'thalas. Of course, there will always be schisms in civilised society regarding such things.

But I babble.

I don't want them on our side, honestly. And I happen to like the Gnomes. They're absolutely brilliant, and surprisingly cunning.

They also weren't addicted to magic for a time, didn't imprison and siphon the light from a Naaru, and their leader didn't throw his lot in with demons.

Just my two copper. Take it for what it's worth.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
You know, having the Blood Elves would be quite the boon considering their proximity to Undercity. Would put incredible pressure on Sylvanas, and she might - MIGHT - be hesitant to plague-bomb her past people.

Then again, the Elves might also be hesitant to take up arms against someone who died to protect Quel'thalas. Of course, there will always be schisms in civilised society regarding such things.

But I babble.

I don't want them on our side, honestly. And I happen to like the Gnomes. They're absolutely brilliant, and surprisingly cunning.

They also weren't addicted to magic for a time, didn't imprison and siphon the light from a Naaru, and their leader didn't throw his lot in with demons.

Just my two copper. Take it for what it's worth.

But but but that was their -old- leader.

And sure, Sylvanas was a hero in life, but now she's a cold-hearted, vengeful !@#$% who kidnaps and does experiments on humans and the like--no better than the Lich King. She even has the Val'kyr now...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
5: Goldshire.

nope.avi
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
05/02/2013 02:02 AMPosted by Deleone
5: Goldshire.

nope.avi

Moon Guard -needs- Goldshire. It's a bug zapper. It also does not yield loyal handmaidens, so don't even bother recruiting there.

Unless you want all of them to go to Stormwind or Silvermoon. I bet you do. You are sick, sir. SICK! *Walks back to her harem, sipping wine from her overly-jeweled cup.*
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Priest

And sure, Sylvanas was a hero in life, but now she's a cold-hearted, vengeful !@#$% who kidnaps and does experiments on humans and the like--no better than the Lich King. She even has the Val'kyr now...

Sentiment, my dear, often overpowers logic and reason.

It is because of this they will likely remain reluctant to join the Alliance, doubly so once Garrosh is deposed and the Horde regains a sense of normalcy.

Though, Varian being in talks with them, despite Jaina's actions in Dalaran, does indeed suggest a willingness to come back, however slight.

Maybe one day they will see the light, but as it stands, the best we could get are the Quel'dorei, and I'd prefer them over Sin'dorei anyway.

Blue eyes are, in my opinion, much prettier than green, after all.

Regarding Sylvanas, yes, I agree she has gone overboard by utilising the Val'kyr. I do not feel her kind fading away as anything but the natural order righting itself.

I feel they're an anomaly, being that they are the only race that requires others die in order to replenish its populace.

Again, that is just my two copper, and is neither here nor there in the topic of this thread. Take it how you will.
Edited by Marcelette on 5/2/2013 2:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
My character, canon-logically, can go alliance.

But he chooses to remain horde.

Why?

Tauren women, best women.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
1: Smexy smexy draenei.
2: Smexy smexy draenei.
3: Smexy smexy draenei.
4: Smexy smexy draenei.
5: Smexy smexy draenei.
6: Smexy smexy draenei.
7: Smexy smexy draenei.

There. Much better.

It's really the only reason.

Way to get Vess's attention...
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Warlock

It is because of this they will likely remain reluctant to join the Alliance, doubly so once Garrosh is deposed and the Horde regains a sense of normalcy.

Though, Varian being in talks with them, despite Jaina's actions in Dalaran, does indeed suggest a willingness to come back, however slight.

Maybe one day they will see the light, but as it stands, the best we could get are the Quel'dorei, and I'd prefer them over Sin'dorei anyway.

Regarding Sylvanas, yes, I agree she has gone overboard by utilising the Val'kyr. I do not feel her kind fading away as anything but the natural order righting itself.

I feel they're an anomaly, being that they are the only race that requires others die in order to replenish its populace.

Again, that is just my two copper, and is neither here nor there in the topic of this thread. Take it how you will.

I wonder where worgen fit into the natural order.

In any case, I agree with most of this and actually feel like it bears repeating. Some of us are actually much happier being on the side we're on. You can have your sanctimonious, tree-fellating night elves and your oh-so-pure, "we're afraid of demonic magic" quel'dorei.

Those of us who don't flinch away from our arcane birthright like superstitious pygmies will be over here, immersing ourselves in the dark arts and happily rubbing elbows with the Forsaken. Not literally, of course, but they make fantastic research assistants and their complete disregard for the antiquated morals of "conventional warfare" is inspiring.

You can have the apologist sin'dorei. The ones who like to pretend the fel conversion never happened, are embarrassed by the color of their eyes, whatever. Dunk them in a moonwell or something until their eyes are blue.

Those of us who would happily drain another naaru dry will stay where we are, thank you.
Edited by Malindros on 5/2/2013 2:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

In any case, I agree with most of this and actually feel like it bears repeating. Some of us are actually much happier being on the side we're on. You can have your sanctimonious, tree-fellating night elves and your oh-so-pure, "we're afraid of demonic magic" quel'dorei.

Those of us who don't flinch away from our arcane birthright like superstitious pygmies will be over here, immersing ourselves in the dark arts and happily rubbing elbows with the Forsaken. Not literally, of course, but they make fantastic research assistants and their complete disregard for the antiquated morals of "conventional warfare" is inspiring.

You can have the apologist sin'dorei. The ones who like to pretend the fel conversion never happened, are embarrassed by the color of their eyes, whatever. Dunk them in a moonwell or something until their eyes are blue.

Those of us who would happily drain another naaru dry will stay where we are, thank you.

Then you gonna dai. o_o

The enormous cloud of flies surrounding Orgrimmar will migrate to Silvermoon and choke every last one of you as you drown in smelly smelly filth. I have seen your future, and it involves war paint, mindless violence, and a complete conversion to orcish culture. So sad. Get to Dalaran and jump into a bath tub before it's too late!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

We have grumblecakes. Steam and sugar. Don't eat the cheatcakes, though; those people go to prison.

For quoting homestar runner, not only do you get my full support but you will now receive a lot of run by hugs by me.

-sheds a joyful tear-
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
... its...

The Cheat!
Edited by Vestha on 5/2/2013 3:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
64 Worgen Priest
05/02/2013 02:44 AMPosted by Malindros

The Worgen - at least, those not given wholly to their feral nature - I feel are an... evolution of sorts.

Perhaps evolution is a tad strong. Enhancement may be a better word selection.

It's not as if they ("they", in this case, referring to those of sound mind) go about biting people against their will to add to their ranks.

Among other things, they may still reproduce through intercourse. Whether or not the curse is tramsferred in a nascent state to be triggered at a later date, they are born as Worgen, or have the curse at all, none may say for sure.

To hold it up and put it against Sylvanas' use of the Val'kyr to raise the dead is a poor comparison, as the dead have no say. Whereas, on Fenris Isle or whatever that castle on Lordamere is called, the Humans willingly partake of cursed Blood in order to better defend themselves.

Now, this goes without saying, not all souls would object to being raised. Some may even welcome it. However, Sylvanas doesn't get permission prior to their resurrection, while Worgen of sound mind (see: the majority of Afflicted Gilneans) do.

As an aside, if you wish to carry on with this exchange, I suggest you create a new thread. This will be my last for the night, and I've sent this thread far enough off-topic with this post as is.
Edited by Marcelette on 5/2/2013 3:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Warlock
Then you gonna dai. o_o

The enormous cloud of flies surrounding Orgrimmar will migrate to Silvermoon and choke every last one of you as you drown in smelly smelly filth. I have seen your future, and it involves war paint, mindless violence, and a complete conversion to orcish culture. So sad. Get to Dalaran and jump into a bath tub before it's too late!

We have a long and proud history of defying moronic rulers and doing as we damn well please.

Dath'remar defied Malfurion, Kael'thas defied Garithos, and Lor'themar... well, he's far too busy chatting with his BFFs Halduron and Rommath to really get around to defying anyone, and he kind of rolled over for Sylvanas, but that's why he's just a regent.

While I'll admit that Horde architecture leaves much to be desired, and the general "let's yell and be angry all the time for no reason" culture does wear a bit on one's nerves, there's a delightful absence of Light-based authority figures around here and the Forsaken bring a welcome sort of moral lassitude to the table. The Horde will never try to stand in the way of superior elven sorcery... unless we try to summon Kil'jaeden again or something, but that will... totally, definitely never happen again. Probably. Don't hold me to it.

Better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven.
Edited by Malindros on 5/2/2013 3:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
My character, canon-logically, can go alliance.

But he chooses to remain horde.

Why?

Tauren women, best women.

Hi! Have you heard of Nhuala Baenhoof?
Reply Quote
You can have your fel, brother.

I'm just happier in Pandaria, surrounded by the Mists. At least here I can feel free to explore without the troublesome interference of Horde and Alliance conflict nagging me from 'home'.

But mark my words, and mark them well. There will be reckoning. All those individuals who created the Mana Bomb, those individuals who helped within the Sunreaver ranks, will pay dearly for their actions and crimes. Justice will be served.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Hi! Have you heard of Nhuala Baenhoof?

It is my understanding that she has a particular weakness for Blood Elf Death Knights.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
What's Malfurion gonna do? Tell all the females in the Horde to shut up? LOL
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What's Malfurion gonna do? Tell all the females in the Horde to shut up? LOL

*Growls lightly*

*Bites*

And now we play the waiting game...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]