Hey Blood Elves!

66 Blood Elf Warlock

You realize that every argument you've made about the blood elves "clinging" to the Horde is irrelevant when the so-called Highborne now obey the rule of Malfurion and Tyrande, right? And you also realize that the blood elves are the descendents of those Highborne who actually had the guts to openly rebel against Malfurion's whole "use arcane magic and I'll have you executed" thing? I don't know why I'm having to point these obvious facts out.

Those superstitious primitives the Highborne once ruled over now control your fate. Good job, well done. You've gone slinking back to the people who once exiled you with nothing to show for all the time you've spent hiding like rats. Not even an apology from dear old daddy Stormrage. Have you at least been welcomed back with open arms? No, you're being reluctantly tolerated and suspiciously watched.

You go ahead and keep thinking you're special just because you're now allowed to show that pretty face around your defective "world tree" without a guard slicing it off. That you also now share with the -worgen-. Cursed dog-people. So classy you can almost smell the pedigree.

There's a reason Azshara's court chose to chase the Well of Eternity. They would rather be mutated reptiles than live like you. Same reason Dath'remar and his followers risked death sailing through the Maelstrom. Because it's better to carve a new kingdom from scratch than to obey the feeble-minded zealots you now serve so proudly.

There is no greater treasure to the true sorcerer than sovereignty of will. The people of Quel'thalas have repeatedly demonstrated that they will do anything to keep it. Your people, the sad and feeble echo of a memory best left forgotten, have not.

We're both surrounded by backward yokels who wouldn't know a summoning circle from the hole in their backside. The difference between us is that -we- are aware of it. We made a deliberate deal with the figurative Devil, you seem to actually think you're one of the sheep.

We don't "serve" Malfurion. We help to end the war in hopes that, after said war, we can work on slowly converting the tree-kissing society into the cultured, elegant one. As if we would allow these ignorant leaders to have our true obedience... It is merely a temporary symbiotic relationship that will soon become a parasitic one. We will drain Darnassus of every free-minded, intelligent citizen until they are left with only simple farmers and fighters. Of course... this will happen slowly over time and not be noticed right away. Yes... yes... The gradual recreation of the caste system... Trees will be put in planters. Wood shall be replaced with stone. Elegant structures will tower over the commoners. Everyone will know how to read and write, and there shall be plays and concerts and art galleries in Darnassus! *Rubs hands together with an evil grin.* You can not escape education, zealots!

If you're going to cling to someone, at least choose the better smelling faction.

Please?

Come help civilize the night elves.

This response is the closest thing to lucidity you've managed yet. I'm almost impressed.

If I actually gave a damn about the fate of the night elves, I'd consider your proposal.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
You should! We aren't beyond redemption just yet. The massive, shining empire we once had can be reforged with Sin'dorei and Highborne architecture, and of course, a mixture of morals based not on superstition, but facts, evidence, and the pursuit of knowledge.

We would be the Atlantis of WoW, though I think the old Azsharian empire -is- exactly that reference.

Unrivaled use of magic even to this day.
They could have conquered the world.
They sank beneath the sea.
Reply Quote
96 Blood Elf Warlock
05/02/2013 06:06 AMPosted by Nevermore
What's Malfurion gonna do? Tell all the females in the Horde to shut up? LOL

*Growls lightly*

*Bites*

And now we play the waiting game...

Your place or mine?

/flutters eyelashes
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
mfw highborne think malfurion will do anything ever

Hush, Volkuza.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/02/2013 09:31 PMPosted by Melithiria

*Growls lightly*

*Bites*

And now we play the waiting game...

Your place or mine?

/flutters eyelashes

See? I knew you'd start to see things my way...
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Join the Alliance. Come to our fancy parties. o_o
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Why would I ever want anything to do with humans

I see how it is.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
05/04/2013 01:47 AMPosted by Sana
Why would I ever want anything to do with humans

I see how it is.

I know, right? Humans are so cuuuuute!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You listed Goldshire thus devalidating your point.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior

Goldshire is a bug zapper. Our capitol cities are free of derp because of it.

Silvermoon and Orgrimmar on the other hand...

Yeah...
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
05/04/2013 09:32 PMPosted by Synesa

Yeah...
Given what I seen at the cathedral in Stormwind from time to time, I find this hard to believe. ^^
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
05/04/2013 10:11 PMPosted by Sarîa

Yeah...
Given what I seen at the cathedral in Stormwind from time to time, I find this hard to believe. ^^

Cathedral square is a special case. People love compensating there. It's really quite sad. =<

Everywhere else is awesome.

Except Goldshire.

Actually, it's not even the RPers(/cough) in Goldshire who are the problem. It's all the loud, laggy, obnoxious people who go to GS to -troll- the RPers that make the town a horrible place to be. The funny part? RPers(/cough) in Goldshire just turn their sound off and their graphics down, so the trolls aren't accomplishing anything.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

Cathedral square is a special case. People love compensating there. It's really quite sad. =<

Everywhere else is awesome.

Except Goldshire.

Actually, it's not even the RPers(/cough) in Goldshire who are the problem. It's all the loud, laggy, obnoxious people who go to GS to -troll- the RPers that make the town a horrible place to be. The funny part? RPers(/cough) in Goldshire just turn their sound off and their graphics down, so the trolls aren't accomplishing anything.
Yeah. ^^ Ill also give GS a lot of credit, It does a decent job keeping it self well contained there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Alliance Blood Elf here.

I approve, but your argument is silly.

7: If Varian fails, you know Malfurion's gonna step up and kick some !@#.

Yeah, just like how he aided his wife when she got shafted with arrows.

That was a rock, actually. See Very Unlucky Rock
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Making my come back June 2013.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
Join the Alliance. We bathe regularly, and we have Dalaran now.

Reasons to leave the Horde:

1: Orcs smell and are fueled by testosterone.
2: The undead are cold-hearted and consumed by vengence, and are kinda also smelly and gross.
3: The trolls are smelly and eat people.
4: The tauren are okay, but all that cow under all that fur? Smelly.

Reasons to join the Alliance:

1: Highborne are smexy smexy. The tall, physically superior bodies and senses of night elves with the magical prowess of blood elves.(Probably better at it, but meh.)
2: Magical flying city of arcane death. Maybe we'll crash it into Orgrimmar and kill Garrosh, then the other Horde races won't be scared of getting killed in their sleep if they join the Alliance.
3: Smexy smexy humans.
4: Smexy smexy night elves.
5: Goldshire.
6: Smexy smexy draenei.
7: If Varian fails, you know Malfurion's gonna step up and kick some !@#.

Please consider your options, Lor'themar! Jaina may be having that time of the month, but it's no reason to sacrifice personal hygiene! Plus I have fancy cheeses and wines.

P.S. If you think the game might be unbalanced, just give the Horde troggs or gnolls or a tribe of smaller Mogu.

One day.....Sin'dorei will take a similar stance to the Pandaren to be on either side, while Ogres replace our spot in the Horde to keep Alliance/Horde race selections balanced.

*crosses fingers*
Reply Quote
As an orc, I just can't understand why folks would be so willing to join the Alliance against us.

I mean, are we really that bad?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
As an orc, I just can't understand why folks would be so willing to join the Alliance against us.

If you weren't so... I dunno... brutish? Green elves or humans wouldn't be so bad, but you look more like beasts and your current leader is a peanut head.

Plus smelly. =<

But no worries! Once the war is over I promise to make sure your race continues by keeping a few of you in my beastiary. That's like a zoo, but indoors!

*Pets the orc.*
Edited by Synesa on 5/5/2013 1:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I will have special arrows.

These arrows will have the name of every blood elf that joins the Alliance.

Slip up once, I find your arrow, and place it in a spot I desire using my bow.

Tis is my only condition.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

It's not you, it's Garrosh.

But I'm inclined to say that things were just fine when we sat in our little kingdom in Quel'Thalas with our Sunwell and our magic and our preening majesty, and the rest of Azeroth could go to hell if it wanted. Now we've got our Sunwell back and the Scourge off our backs for the most part, so why not kick all of you smelly lot back off our property. Especially take your trolls with you.

Edited to add: I'm not particularly persuaded about the hygiene habits of a faction that includes dwarves, who always smell like beer, blood, and ashes; gnomes, who always smell like oil; humans, whose bathing habits are hit and miss for the most part; and most certainly Kal'dorei, who are sometimes inclined to take that whole communing with nature thing a little too seriously. I work with all of these people, I know. Agreed that they're not worse than trolls, but some aren't better.
Edited by Melusin on 5/5/2013 7:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]