PRAYEDCOBRA

90 Human Priest
WHERE ARE YOU? I'll never forget your trolling...

MUDDA F'IN PRAYEDCOBRA!

PRAYEDCOBRA > AMYGRANT
Reply Quote

PRAYEDCOBRA > AMYGRANT

His power levels were so high, I once died simply by being in the same zone as him
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

PRAYEDCOBRA > AMYGRANT

His power levels were so high, I once died simply by being in the same zone as him

i lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Prayedcobra was a friend of mine in vanilla. He sadly annoyed Blizzard enough that he got banned (after numerous temp bans). I miss the days of ganking with him in WPL. A side note IRL he was a cable guy btw and reminded me of Jim Carey in the movie cable guy. RIP "sssssss"
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Prayedcobra was a friend of mine in vanilla. He sadly annoyed Blizzard enough that he got banned (after numerous temp bans). I miss the days of ganking with him in WPL. A side note IRL he was a cable guy btw and reminded me of Jim Carey in the movie cable guy. RIP "sssssss"

that's just epic.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Never heard of him. Amygrant > all other trolls

Oh and thanks for being nice lately Amy, I don't expect the same kindness in the future :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]