Here's what healers need to be like.

100 Night Elf Priest

In any organized PvP, ie with people you know/trust/are communicating with, it is incredibly easy to permanently lock down a healer. If you are not doing this (or are not having this done to you if you are the healer)... it's not because they (or you) are overpowered but rather because the "other side" is terrible. If left to free cast, yes we are Gods. Simple solution, don't be bad and let us free cast.

This... so this. Even as a poorly (pvp) geared healer, if you let me free cast anything on this toon, haling or DPSing, I'm going to look like a god. On the other hand... even in random BG's on my 90 Rdruid, arguably one the more mobile healers, I can get caught up in CC chains that take me out of the fight long enough for my peels to die and me to follow right along. I mean I get CC'ed for a solid minute or better if they aren't actually hitting me through it.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
That's what they all say. In any case, over 300 games won on that account yet you haven't even achieved 1550.

I'm 2,400 on my other account.
Reply Quote
I think evolution is fake. The earth is 6000 years old. My opinion matters.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Anyone can claim they have one or multiple toons of a certain class/role if they're being attacked and think saying they know it firsthand will strengthen their argument. If you're going to claim you have 3 healers, then I'll just claim I have 5 of every class between 8 different realms and they're all level 90 and I'm amazing at all of them, therefore you should believe every word I say.

See how that works?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
05/02/2013 12:10 PMPosted by Danget
That's what they all say. In any case, over 300 games won on that account yet you haven't even achieved 1550.

I'm 2,400 on my other account.

We believe you

or we absolutely don't because you're lying, w/e
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I think evolution is fake. The earth is 6000 years old. My opinion matters.

But all your proof is on your other laptop, right?
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Anyone can claim they have one or multiple toons of a certain class/role if they're being attacked and think saying they know it firsthand will strengthen their argument. If you're going to claim you have 3 healers, then I'll just claim I have 5 of every class between 8 different realms and they're all level 90 and I'm amazing at all of them, therefore you should believe every word I say.

See how that works?

This thread wasn't even designed to brag, but then people started crying like five year olds (Zoevil for example) and said that what I said was invalid, when everything that everybody says on here is valid. Healers need a nerf.
Reply Quote

See how that works?

This thread wasn't even designed to brag, but then people started crying like five year olds (Zoevil for example) and said that what I said was invalid, when everything that everybody says on here is valid. Healers need a nerf.

Oh yeah? Well I think DPS needs a nerf. I base this off the three 90 DPS toons I have that are overpowered and at a 2400 rating. They're on my other laptop.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Crying like a 5 year old? what? Did I miss something? Did whine about how PvP works, or call for nerfs?.... Nah pretty sure I didn't... lol

If you would like to call stating of facts whining, go ahead... I'm just gonna go with facts... lol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
05/02/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Zoevil
random BG's

I do love it when I get to freecast in a random. Standing in the middle of a pack and getting off a divine hymn is so much fun.

Seriously, yall just let me do that?

But one nice kick from one of those mean rogues and I am out of it.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter

Oh yeah? Well I think DPS needs a nerf. I base this off the three 90 DPS toons I have that are overpowered and at a 2400 rating. They're on my other laptop.

Go post that in the DPS thread since this thread is about healing.
Reply Quote
What you said IS invalid because you are either bad, play with bad people, or play against bad people. You have not provided a single shred of evidence to back up your opinion. You claim you have a 2400 rated character. Ok, let's see it.
Reply Quote
32 Gnome Mage
yo i've got a GM on my other account, so I know. GMs need a nerf. they like, got pwers over the game, tjeir own island, it's cray yo, way overpowered, i even hit my whatever button that makes like 17 hunter pets appear and like, that's usually a one shot, but this gm survived it and now I'm mad so I'm here saying GM overpowered
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
What you said IS invalid because you are either bad, play with bad people, or play against bad people. You have not provided a single shred of evidence to back up your opinion. You claim you have a 2400 rated character. Ok, let's see it.

I don't have to show you anything to post here, so get over yourself.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Did the OP really just say WE'RE crying like 5 year olds? I guess that person needs to re-read their own first post.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Not showing the level of experience you claim to have makes it largely difficult to have any faith in the opinions you are expressing. PVP, like PVE, is designed around end game content and use. If you are not playing at that level, there may be other aspects that you are missing. Your unwillingness to show these acheivements akes this entire thread start to smell like a troll.

just sayin...
Reply Quote
I don't have to show you anything to post here, so get over yourself.

I never said you did, however, without anything to make you not look like a "whiny 5 year old" yourself... we are going to need a little more than your word.

As for getting over oneself.... I have this nice kettle I would like you to meet.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Did the OP really just say WE'RE crying like 5 year olds? I guess that person needs to re-read their own first post.

yep... me in particular... lol
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter

There's a large difference from stating my opinion on how there should be a nerf and from crying you know. I was simple just stating my opinion, and I'm the one who needs to get my facts straight?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]