Here's what healers need to be like.

100 Night Elf Priest
so... when you give an opinion with no solid facts or even examples... that is an opinion worthy of serious consideration.

When we give a differing opinion with anecdotal evidence, we are whiny 5 yr olds.

hmmm.....
Reply Quote
32 Gnome Mage
forum pvp is dope
Reply Quote
so... when you give an opinion with no solid facts or even examples... that is an opinion worthy of serious consideration.

When we give a differing opinion with anecdotal evidence, we are whiny 5 yr olds.

hmmm.....

No, you are whining like five year olds since you idiots jumped straight to attacking me over my opinion.

That's because your opinion is baseless.

You say healers need a nerf because they're "overpowered". Okay, give us some insight as to how they're overpowered other than "THEY HEAL PEOPLE GOOD".

How do you expect us to take you seriously when you make claim after claim after claim that you can't back up?
Reply Quote
I actually don't really give a !@#$ about what you idiots believe, so I'm okay with that.

And yet, here you are responding. How bored you must be to spend time on things you don't care about.
Reply Quote
No, you are whining like five year olds since you idiots jumped straight to attacking me over my opinion.

Let me refresh your memory a touch. You came into OUR home attacking US and expected us to.. what exactly? OH MR. HUNTER MAN YOU SO SMART, YOU ARE RIGHT, WE DO NEED A NERF!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Yeah I'm calling "troll" now too.

(If you're truly serious and not a troll, you're so fail that people think there's no way you could actually be sooo bad.)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
To be completely honest... that particular opinion has been expressed here on more occasions than I care to count. And it remains a flawed argument. In a perfect pairing, if I cannot kill you one on one, you should not have the ability either. That is balance. That is the develeopers goal.

When you come into a healers forum declaring a need to role-wide nerfs with no specifics, no examples, you are not going to get very serious response. As it stands, this group of people as a whole is generally fairly open to idea that certain aspects ro abilities of any class may be OP and could stand a nerf.

If you want a serious conversation, start it in a serious way luv. It'll go over much better
Edited by Zoevil on 5/2/2013 12:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Why do I always miss all the fun trolly posts?!

If you want people to take you seriously, explain things.
Edited by Veroicone on 5/2/2013 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Should I start texting you when they pop up? :P
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I think this is the first one I've gotten into on the ground floor... lol... and he seems to like me from the rate he quotes me... lol... not entirely sure if I shold be amused, flattered, or annoyed... lol

Edit: proof reading is my friend =)
Edited by Zoevil on 5/2/2013 12:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You are special like a beautiful snowflake, Zen. <3
Reply Quote

That's because your opinion is baseless.

You say healers need a nerf because they're "overpowered". Okay, give us some insight as to how they're overpowered other than "THEY HEAL PEOPLE GOOD".

How do you expect us to take you seriously when you make claim after claim after claim that you can't back up?

I don't need to explain my own opinions to you idiots.

Then why post them?

Grow up, kiddo.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
You are special like a beautiful snowflake, Zen. <3

Well... my guild does call me a princess... not sure if they are being sarcastic though...

;)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
05/02/2013 12:10 PMPosted by Danget
That's what they all say. In any case, over 300 games won on that account yet you haven't even achieved 1550.

I'm 2,400 on my other account.

If you were truly a 2400 capable player, you would easily achieve 2.2k on that account within 300 wins.
Reply Quote
32 Gnome Mage
It was all a dream
I used to read Word Up magazine
Salt'n'Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine
Hangin' pictures on my wall
Every Saturday Rap Attack, Mr. Magic, Marley Marl
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/02/2013 12:33 PMPosted by Morenn

Should I start texting you when they pop up? :P

Haha yes, but only if it's really good :p This is more of 5/10
Reply Quote
Haha yes, but only if it's really good :p This is more of 5/10

Very true. He seems to have run off as well. They just don't make trolls like they used to.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I think he ran away... Must be because he saw Vero arrived ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]