Here's what healers need to be like.

86 Dwarf Hunter

I don't need to explain my own opinions to you idiots.

Then why post them?

Grow up, kiddo.

I will post them since I have my own permission to post them and will get my perspective out anywhere whether people agree or disagree with it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eon
9/10 for getting A LOT of people to bite.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter

So requesting a nerf is now regarded as trolling? How clueless are people on this board?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
05/02/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Danget

So requesting a nerf is now regarded as trolling? How clueless are people on this board?

We're only helpful if you bring us tigers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Obviously, he's just jealous that monk tigers > hunter tigers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eon

QFT
Reply Quote
05/02/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Danget

No, the strive for attention that you so desperately need is what we consider trolling.

Also,

Reply Quote

Requesting, or in your case demanding, a nerf without any specifics given as to on what grounds this nerf would be necessitated is most definitely trolling here, or anywhere else.

It was this or queue for more LFRs on my Shaman. This won.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
yeah... this is more entertaining than another LFR with tanks that refuse to stand in the stupid golden circle... lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eon
05/02/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Morenn

Requesting, or in your case demanding, a nerf without any specifics given as to on what grounds this nerf would be necessitated is most definitely trolling here, or anywhere else.

It was this or queue for more LFRs on my Shaman. This won.

Oh yeah, easy choice there lol
Reply Quote
yeah... this is more entertaining than another LFR with tanks that refuse to stand in the stupid golden circle... lol

Mine was a mage popping time warp as soon as Jin'rokh was pulled + DPS deciding they didn't want to get their feet wet + Damn near everyone deciding that moving the ball away from the group was very highly overrated.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eon
Well look at the bright side:

The DPS not deciding to get their feet wet means that everyone in the pool doesn't get blown up since they think that moving the ball away is over rated :p
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
The last 4 runs I've had on sha have had difficulty with the stupid circle... only so many times I can PS-bubble-try not to die-lolgrip tank to appropriate place... To the other healers credit, I have yet to die doing that... lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I didn't even have to bring up tigers this time. What have I done
Reply Quote
The last 4 runs I've had on sha have had difficulty with the stupid circle... only so many times I can PS-bubble-try not to die-lolgrip tank to appropriate place... To the other healers credit, I have yet to die doing that... lol

On Sha last week on my Shaman, one of the tanks went down on the first platform (so not even a minute into the fight) and we still managed to actually fix it courtesy of a Resto Druid going bear form (he died twice), myself (I died 3 times) and a handful of DPS taking turns while the one tank we had left was out on the platform. It was actually pretty damn funny. :)

I almost fell off my couch laughing when one of my co-healers said "big heals on Silmara!". I have a shield, COME AT ME BRO!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Nothing, according to your achievement points :O
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Tigers are tigers... you have simply directed the appropriate levels of attention to them. After that they do all the work ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Tigers are tigers... you have simply directed the appropriate levels of attention to them. After that they do all the work ;)

No, really, they do. I just have sit back and watch those delicious Eminence numbers flow like the lifegiving waters of the Nile. Also, my tiger is <3.
Reply Quote

Scrub scrub scrubby scrub.

That's why tigers don't like you btw... they just didn't want to be mean and tell you that. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]