gg cryostrom...ur leet bro

90 Orc Warrior
fly around Hellfire !@#$%ula ganking 60's tryn to complete a quest....ur a stud bro...gg man
Reply Quote
91 Troll Mage
ur a stud bro
So he isn't in any geld at this time then.
I looked up "stud" and it is the opposite of gelded.
Maybe if he joined one he would have other more interesting things to do.

I also looked up ur:
ur-. prefix meaning "original, earliest, primitive,"
but I don't understand how this makes him a primitive version of leet, unless it is because so many players used to do that sort of thing in vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
So many butthurts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This one time

I was in Hellfire

this druid was being a punk and trying to kill me by dotting into swift flight form

so i got close to the ground, hit him before he could swift flight form, watched him fall to his death and teabagged him in a bubble

beat that
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
This one time

I was in Hellfire

this druid was being a punk and trying to kill me by dotting into swift flight form

so i got close to the ground, hit him before he could swift flight form, watched him fall to his death and teabagged him in a bubble

beat that

Dropkick Pyroblast someone in the face mid-air and watch them die to Living Bomb + Pyroblast dot. /thread
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]