Do tanks get priority on dps drops?

90 Draenei Death Knight
I haven't been able to beat one tank in a D[S gear roll. I'll have to start tanking for instant queus and roll on DPS gear as a tank.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
For leveling? With the stat changes many pieces of gear that used to be primarily melee are the best choices for tanks. An example is Paladin tanks, they prioritize haste and then mastery, which now makes that piece of gear both a dps and a tank piece. DKs love their mastery, and so do warriors. Just the way things are now with active mitigation.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Really as a tank those stupid dps were taking all my loots. Not that I cared, but just saying. Some people just have bad luck that's all.

You should tank and roll on loot you're gonna use wither it be MS or OS. There is nothing wrong with that at all, it's the way the system works.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)