90 Tauren Hunter
Moo
Edited by Moonunit on 5/19/2013 1:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
zomg where do i sign up?!?!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Death Knight
Aww... Did Moonunit get kicked out of another guild? Or did he just get his panties in a knot and decide he could do better by himself?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSgzkKxTgLk
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Aww... Did Moonunit get kicked out of another guild? Or did he just get his panties in a knot and decide he could do better by himself?

Hmm sound like your bullying moon I don't like this at all
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter

I have never been kicked from a guild. I have left a few. Not that I feel I owe anyone an explanation; The GM of Outlawz was only looking out for himself and at the cost of his guild he made some very bad choices so I left and was asked to start a guild and attempt to make it work. I hope that pleases you dellisgirl, krugette, nixxy, peachshnottz, sadoni, sleepingbag, tzitzi, jaraxxi (I had no idea what name to call you as you have so many.).

05/03/2013 03:40 PMPosted by Warriörbabyy

Hmm sound like your bullying moon I don't like this at all

<3 Haters gonna hate big dog.
Edited by Moonunit on 5/4/2013 12:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah when people said i left guilds or got kick im like ..... lol i left a few but got some kicks
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]