Can't beat us without... <flag>!??!!

90 Human Warrior
Yeah I'm still waiting for this amazing "proof" Bahamas has.

I'm apparently straight garbage.

http://i.imgur.com/gIXPe2x.jpg

EDIT: Confirmed I'm garbage.
Edited by Grizzlyqt on 5/2/2013 10:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I didn't see FLAG all night rofls. This was mainly VANGUARD with a sprinkling of ROFLCOPTER for raid of 35 dudes and a 2nd raid of some other random guild (Not FLAG) who we weren't even able to get in vent. Kag was completely doing his own thing, which is cool, to each his own. No doubt FLAG was prob on the island doing thier thing, kicking tail but they weren't with AV tonight.

Props to ALLY VANGUARD for a fun night.

P.S. JAHRULE, you're like that fail Italian Cruise ship Captain that hopped in a lifeboat and ditched all his passengers while his ship sank. First guy to turn and RUN from a big fight if it looks like IWC <MIGHT> lose the battle.

JAH: "VEXLANDER LOOKED AT ME THE WRONG WAY! ABANDON SHIP ! ! ! ERRBODY FOR DEMSELVES!!!!"

Nobody Abandon's Ship like you Jah. Wear that rep proud!
Edited by Vexlander on 5/2/2013 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I didn't see FLAG all night rofls. This was mainly VANGUARD with a sprinkling of ROFLCOPTER for raid of 35 dudes and a 2nd raid of some other random guild (Not FLAG) who we weren't even able to get in vent. Kag was completely doing his own thing, which is cool, to each his own. No doubt FLAG was prob on the island doing thier thing, kicking tail but they weren't with AV tonight.

Props to ALLY VANGUARD for a fun night.

P.S. JAHRULE, you're like that fail Italian Cruise ship Captain that hopped in a lifeboat and ditched all his passengers while his ship sank. First guy to turn and RUN from a big fight if it looks like IWC <MIGHT> lose the battle.

JAH: "VEXLANDER LOOKED AT ME THE WRONG WAY! ABANDON SHIP ! ! ! ERRBODY FOR DEMSELVES!!!!"

Nobody Abandon's Ship like you Jah. Wear that rep proud!

"Why did you join Alliance Vanguard?" hahahaha Surf.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
05/02/2013 10:28 PMPosted by Vexlander
I didn't see FLAG all night rofls.

Open your eyes maybe? IWC saw us and the raid wiped after we left as we were not going to run to their camp with an aimless spread out raid that would rather troll each other than listen.

05/02/2013 10:28 PMPosted by Vexlander
This was mainly VANGUARD with a sprinkling of ROFLCOPTER for raid of 35 dudes and a 2nd raid of some other random guild (Not FLAG) who we weren't even able to get in vent.

That isle was actually started by Hax10 we had over 10 people in raid
http://i.imgur.com/s474agk.jpg BAM
If you are going to troll get your stuff in order nobody cares about what vangaurd did after THIS event as <flag> went about the night having fun and killing IWC all over Azeroth

Kag was completely doing his own thing, which is cool, to each his own. No doubt FLAG was prob on the island doing thier thing, kicking tail but they weren't with AV tonight.

Yea it is cool that the event that this thread was about didnt have you or your boys in it.

PS if you want to know whats going on..be there Kthx
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah all jokes aside this started when Young and his hit squad rolled out. Started camping IWC members. Then more rolled out. We linked up with HAx10 to get even numbers and started death balling around and went toe to toe with them with balanced numbers. That was about 45 minutes to an hour before the even bigger raids started showing up.

But apparently we weren't there in force.

Someone must of showed up late then. Because it was HAx10 and flag that got the ball rolling.

I mean hell even the enemy side even said stuff about us being there in force. Hence the thread topic. Because it's amazing how you guys wiped after HAx10 and flag left.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
AV is like the alliance version of iwc, just straight !@#$ing delusional.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
No clue why your hating here Kag, the "aimless spread out raid" was anything but that and dominated IWC until eventually some guards rolled us.

Don't hate.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lol I LIKE Flag and u guys are looking pretty bad here. Literally did not see u. Did not wipe or dominate bc of u being or not being there. AV, Jedi and I made a raid and trashed IWC causing even Helladin to admit we rolled em.

I'm sure u guys were doing SOMETHING but it had nothing to do with us.

You WPvPers need to stop hating on each other, ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lol I keep posting responses before read all if Kags posts.

Kag, I'm done with you. You're a self centered idiot. I was annoyed when Helladin trashed SW last week and you pussed out from fighting him (QOUTE: "Call AV") and now the this ridiculous thread where u try to take credit for !@#$ u didn't do.

Surf, Jedi, and I led the group that trashed Helladins force repeatedly. If u were in the area, u were such a non factor that I didn't even notice u.

Also, LOL @ you saying this event / thread is about whatever u were doing. Helladin's post is about u not being there!

I tried to support your WPvP efforts in the past, even encouraging WPvPers to consider joining FLAG but u done F'd up here and have aggro'd my disdain.

Don't bother posting one of your trademark 20 quote piece by piece responses. I wont be reading it or going back and forth with you in this thread. Your stupid posting above has cost u my support. Go @&}% ^#{= a *#¥*^@&
Edited by Vexlander on 5/3/2013 8:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I can confirm say that <I have drugs> was doing Xmog stuff last night and not WPVP. What a bunch of bums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
No clue why your hating here Kag, the "aimless spread out raid" was anything but that and dominated IWC until eventually some guards rolled us.

Don't hate.

I show you that your post is 100% wrong you pretend its hate..

05/03/2013 06:09 AMPosted by Vexlander
Lol I LIKE Flag and u guys are looking pretty bad here. Literally did not see u. Did not wipe or dominate bc of u being or not being there. AV, Jedi and I made a raid and trashed IWC causing even Helladin to admit we rolled em.

As you can see from the SS jedi was part of the raid that wiped IWC at our base..Not you..this thread is about something you were not part of

05/03/2013 06:09 AMPosted by Vexlander
I'm sure u guys were doing SOMETHING but it had nothing to do with us.

This thread has nothing to do with what you were doing as the group we were with wiped after we pulled out.

Kag, I'm done with you. You're a self centered idiot. I was annoyed when Helladin trashed SW last week and you pussed out from fighting him (QOUTE: "Call AV") and now the this ridiculous thread where u try to take credit for !@#$ u didn't do.

I dont jump everytime Someone as none important as helladin takes over a single room..sorryI wont be forcing y guild to be doing anything when randoms can do it just fine..be done with me if you want as you are a none factor on the WPVP scene and think we should all jump to the call of "X is under attacK"

Also, LOL @ you saying this event / thread is about whatever u were doing. Helladin's post is about u not being there!

Kinda silly you buying into the troll sentence his in game whispers would disagree but you just seem mad you dont get recognition

Don't bother posting one of your trademark 20 quote piece by piece responses. I wont be reading it

Im sure you will and pretend you didnt. Continue to be a non factor in WPvP <flag> will still be ravaging IWC so hard that even rallys stops raging long enough on vent to give us props(but I guess we werent there because you say so right? Even a SS showing that we were in the jedi douches group with Hax10 doesnt matter to a tool like you lol)
Edited by Kagrénac on 5/3/2013 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]