I'm sorry Lewis.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm sorry I ever tried to troll you Lewis, I'm your !@#$% when it comes to trolling. You are oh so much better than me at trolling, please let me play my game. Pwease.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I'm sorry I ever tried to troll you Lewis, I'm your !@#$% when it comes to trolling. You are oh so much better than me at trolling, please let me play my game. Pwease.

I'm not buying it. Lewis, take him out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
....Pathetic
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
says kag ahhahahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
^^
Was nice killing you multiple times this evening.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
^^
Was nice killing you multiple times this evening.

I 2nd this.
I bet Beckinsaile can 3rd it.
And VD can 4th it.
And Swaglord can 5th it.

all in one day.

Gotta be a new record.

EDIT: Yep new record.
Edited by Grizzlyqt on 5/2/2013 11:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
http://imgur.com/anXSD7x

Hi usmoke,
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
you should probably call your ISP
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
also,

I had Lewis on realid the whole time and remember him spamming realid saying he destroyed some kid's internet

only last night did it sink in

lmao
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
show him no mercy leathalxo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
....Pathetic

Dude you're pathetic and now you're offline. Mr. I can't go offline.... LOL Mr. I always get the last word....

Now I know why you hated pappychulo because he put you offline for an extended period of time.

LOL NOW WHO IS MAD!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i.imgur.com/kAp2vjE.png

... pathetic
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Dude you're pathetic and now you're offline. Mr. I can't go offline.... LOL Mr. I always get the last word....

Now I know why you hated pappychulo because he put you offline for an extended period of time.

LOL NOW WHO IS MAD!

You
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

LOL NOW WHO IS MAD!

You

3 letters, 1 word is this meant to say mad and your phone auto corrected it to you because I know you're computer is offline.

MAD
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You seem angry
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

You

3 letters, 1 word is this meant to say mad and your phone auto corrected it to you because I know you're computer is offline.

MAD

Man Teebeezy, don't you just loving being an internet badass.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/03/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Teebeezy
....Pathetic

LOL NOW WHO IS MAD!

i.imgur.com/kAp2vjE.png

... pathetic

You're almost 30 years old beezy, you are afraid to have people you know in real life find out about your gaming, after this whole fiasco I finally know why, after months of playing with you I've never seen you or anybody act so immature. In all my life in fact, I've never seen an adult act in this disgusting of a manner.

What YOU are doing is what's pathetic, you're using an 20 year old kid so that you can feel like a big 30 year old man online by picking on some teenagers and people who talk back to you. He's 20, that's his excuse, what's yours?

You kiss everybody's !@# every season in hopes that it will advance you, you treat people like you care about them when it benefits you then completely forget about them later, that's cool but don't act all lovey dovey with people after. The second Lewis stopped being useful for you, you'd toss him away like a used towel.

Just like before Lewis was ddosing for you and was stuck in america with nowhere to live you weren't willing to do anything to help him now that he's back on track and able to do stuff all of a sudden you care for him. You are a scumbag.

And don't try to give people that "oh last season I would've cared" bull$%^-, you absolutely still care and last season if Lewis had offered to DDoS teams you played against instead of just doing it to troll people you knew you would've been all over it.
Edited by Martymcfly on 5/3/2013 7:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]