Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://img.pandawhale.com/36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-JFoV.gif
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
http://img.pandawhale.com/36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-JFoV.gif
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
what? none of you guys killed me today post screen shots next time and learn how 2 forum
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
what? none of you guys killed me today post screen shots next time and learn how 2 forum

http://i.imgur.com/VX5Sz5B.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
05/03/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Martymcfly

Dude you're pathetic and now you're offline. Mr. I can't go offline.... LOL Mr. I always get the last word....

Now I know why you hated pappychulo because he put you offline for an extended period of time.

LOL NOW WHO IS MAD!

i.imgur.com/kAp2vjE.png

... pathetic

You're almost 30 years old beezy, you are afraid to have people you know in real life find out about your gaming, after this whole fiasco I finally know why, after months of playing with you I've never seen you or anybody act so immature. In all my life in fact, I've never seen an adult act in this disgusting of a manner.

What YOU are doing is what's pathetic, you're using an 20 year old kid so that you can feel like a big 30 year old man online by picking on some teenagers and people who talk back to you. He's 20, that's his excuse, what's yours?

You kiss everybody's !@# every season in hopes that it will advance you, you treat people like you care about them when it benefits you then completely forget about them later, that's cool but don't act all lovey dovey with people after. The second Lewis stopped being useful for you, you'd toss him away like a used towel.

Just like before Lewis was ddosing for you and was stuck in america with nowhere to live you weren't willing to do anything to help him now that he's back on track and able to do stuff all of a sudden you care for him. You are a scumbag.

And don't try to give people that "oh last season I would've cared" bull$%^-, you absolutely still care and last season if Lewis had offered to DDoS teams you played against instead of just doing it to troll people you knew you would've been all over it.

^^^^^^^This though
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Kagrénac
90 Human Warrior
fights like a gurl

Kag got me, anyone else?
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Death Knight
Kagrénac
90 Human Warrior
fights like a gurl

Kag got me, anyone else?

L2forum
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
young bizzle talked !@#$ to the whole IWC last night and then got called out by Kyo to duel and refused to duel, you wouldnt duel any of the people who were dueling you last night saying

"I DONT DUEL PEOPLE UNDER 2000 ITS A WASTE OF TIME"

also you attacked me for having num pad keybound and then i told you its because that is my razor naga hotkeys and he goes "IVE GOT A RAZOR NAGA AND IT DOESNT BIND NUM PAD"

long story short i told him to lift up his mouse and look at the tiny switch that says 123 and num and switch it to num and his last message to me for the night was "dont wisper me until you have 2k rating"

glad i could teach you how to use your mouse noob
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I would hate me too if I wasnt me

you are bad and couldnt risk dueling anyone in our guild, did you forget you were horde and that we couldnt gank you? did you seriously just !@#$ing use that excuse without realizing that is impossible?
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Martymcfly

Dude you're pathetic and now you're offline. Mr. I can't go offline.... LOL Mr. I always get the last word....

Now I know why you hated pappychulo because he put you offline for an extended period of time.

LOL NOW WHO IS MAD!

i.imgur.com/kAp2vjE.png

... pathetic

You're almost 30 years old beezy, you are afraid to have people you know in real life find out about your gaming, after this whole fiasco I finally know why, after months of playing with you I've never seen you or anybody act so immature. In all my life in fact, I've never seen an adult act in this disgusting of a manner.

What YOU are doing is what's pathetic, you're using an 20 year old kid so that you can feel like a big 30 year old man online by picking on some teenagers and people who talk back to you. He's 20, that's his excuse, what's yours?

You kiss everybody's !@# every season in hopes that it will advance you, you treat people like you care about them when it benefits you then completely forget about them later, that's cool but don't act all lovey dovey with people after. The second Lewis stopped being useful for you, you'd toss him away like a used towel.

Just like before Lewis was ddosing for you and was stuck in america with nowhere to live you weren't willing to do anything to help him now that he's back on track and able to do stuff all of a sudden you care for him. You are a scumbag.

And don't try to give people that "oh last season I would've cared" bull$%^-, you absolutely still care and last season if Lewis had offered to DDoS teams you played against instead of just doing it to troll people you knew you would've been all over it.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3451/1357084355065.gif
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3451/1357084355065.gif

^^
perfect reaction gif
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
bALLS>?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock

you are afraid to have people you know in real life find out about your gaming

It doesn't bother me to tell people that I play WoW irl. I really don't care what anyone thinks of me. To be honest, it usually shocks most people because I am not what they think of as your stereotypical WoW player.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
05/03/2013 05:03 PMPosted by Teebeezy
....Pathetic

LOL NOW WHO IS MAD!

That must make you Mr. Butthurt
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]