Sunwalker Dezco/Golden Lotus short story up

100 Night Elf Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lore/destination-pandaria/faction-stories/bleeding-sun/1

Didn't see an announcement but there it is
Edited by Reignac on 5/3/2013 12:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
OH MY, THIS MUST BE READ IMMEDIATELY.

Quickly, to the Dobe-mobile!

God Damn, that bastard kicked me right in the feels.

/sheds a single manly tear

WHY THE BABY TAUREN?!? WHY?!?

/sobs helplessly
Edited by Dampledobe on 5/3/2013 12:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Is he squeezing that baby tauren in his left hand? Father of the year right there.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Inb4 Horde bias

Eh, arguably this paladin story is a parallel to the Nobundo shammie story.

Also, I was not disappointed with their "baby armor" picture at the top.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
05/02/2013 11:54 PMPosted by Threeslotbag
Inb4 Horde bias

Eh, arguably this paladin story is a parallel to the Nobundo shammie story.

Also, I was not disappointed with their "baby armor" picture at the top.

Actually that was "inb4 people claim Horde bias." I'll reword it properly. Seems to be the standard reaction to everything nowadays after all.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
Well..

IT seems that we know what the Light was now. Guess the vale was the same vision Tyrande had. It would be nice if we get a story from the Night Elves point of view, but I'm not really expecting it.

Sucks for Dezco, but it does seem that the Tauren with him have decided to call Pandaland home.

How disappointing. I was hoping the Light would be something more.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah, that ending was a lot uglier than I was expecting. A little bit too realistic on the baby armor. :O
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Oh my god

this was incredibly despressing oh my god
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Oh my godthis was incredibly despressing oh my god

Holy Green Jesus, yea.

Looks like his choice was made for him...

Dezco = new favorite Tauren.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I did like the little snippets of tauren mythology in the beginning. The Bleeding Sun, the yeena'e, and such.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well, that was a really sad story. Going to go eat ice cream while sobbing uncontrollably for a while.

I did like the little snippets of tauren mythology in the beginning. The Bleeding Sun, the yeena'e, and such.

It was nice to see the Sunwalkers get some actual development outside of "lolsungod" like we've had since Cataclysm.
Edited by Sigvalt on 5/3/2013 12:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
right in the feels
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I don't know what's worse: How dark this story is or how it actually kinda made me crave veal.
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
I will say it was a bit to "accept fate, to fight it brings trouble" vibe throwing to me.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I will say it was a bit to "accept fate, to fight it brings trouble" vibe throwing to me.

Well, this is the "China" expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
It looks like having children in Pandaria is a bad choice. Also, running into battle with children is stupid and Dezco should feel bad. It's good to see that Sunwalkers aren't being portrayed as generic paladins.

And apparently female tauren can nurse baby tauren even if they weren't recently pregnant.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
And apparently female tauren can nurse baby tauren even if they weren't recently pregnant.

Duh, they're cows.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]