Banned from Chat

100 Undead Mage
I can access all parts of the mobile armory except chat. I have no problems logging into the game and my payment account is not in pending. When I try to use the guild chat it says, "Chat Connection Error Your account has been banned from using this World of Warcraft Remote feature"

What can I do to fix this?
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
This is a customer support related issue. I don't have access to these types of account flags or the reason this was turned off. The best thing to do would be to contact a support representative via the following link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/games/wow
Edited by Wilebosk on 5/3/2013 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
This was the replay I got to my ticket.. :/
Any idea what I can do next?

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting us! Unfortunately we do not provide much support for the mobile armory. The chat issue could have been something in connection servers having problems earlier. For more support on the armory, you can go on the forums.

If you need additional assistance, please reply to this ticket. If you prefer to speak directly with a representative, call our Account Services and Billing. Here you can find our contact information: <http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/cs>
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I'd call the Account Services people. If it IS a ban, you'd have to call them anyway. They can inform you if it's a full ban, or just a suspension for a certain period of time, and why.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]