What's in a name?

17 Undead Priest
This is probably a shot in the dark, but I'm looking to transfer to Bleeding Hollow but my name that I've been using for 5+ years is taken.

Shout out to the owner of Spankz, lvl 20 Tauren Druid. I would like to cut a deal with you for that name. If you know the person with this toon, or are the owner, please reply to this post and we'll hash it out.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The character does not display in the Armory, which means the account could be inactive. Petition a GM (just submit a ticket through the BNet site) and if the character/account meets the (unknown) criteria then they will release that name to the public. They will reply to your ticket whether they can or cannot release the name, but once it's released, anyone can 'steal' it so you had better be on the ball.
Edited by Fenril on 5/3/2013 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
If I am not mistaken I was told once that you could take a toons name that has been inactive on the server for at least a year. You would have to send in a ticket to find out for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Blizz will only open a name if the account is inactive. If the toon is inactive but the account has a sub running, you're sol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you have 3 months to name change when you transfer to a new server, i did that for my warlock and scored a great name that was inactive.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I had to be Exhalation when I went to Stormreaver, after a week of BH I was Helladin once more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Did you try Spanks lol
Reply Quote
17 Undead Priest
I did not know this; thanks for the heads-up. I'll submit a ticket ASAP.

@Orion: Spanks just doesn't have the same ring to it. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
05/05/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Doombroom
I did not know this; thanks for the heads-up.

http://i.imgur.com/LcdQ7Qj.gif
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]